Speculation: Trade Deadline Targets: Forwards

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Faksa is my main choice, but I would much rather have Laughton than Bennett. Way superior player who plays in the same type of role, better secondary scorer, has some clutch in his game, good two-way player, and doesn't take stupid penalties.
Agreed. I rather have Laughton over Bennett if those are the choices. If we are extracting from the Flames I wanna know what the price for Lindholm is.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Agreed. I rather have Laughton over Bennett if those are the choices. If we are extracting from the Flames I wanna know what the price for Lindholm is.
A Flyers fan in the PHI - COL trade board thread said that Eliott Friedman thought Laughton's value was higher than Goodrow, and that Philly's GM really likes Laughton and wants to try to resign him.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lindholm is absolutely fantastic, but I also think he'd cost Newhook at least. He has three more years signed at a very good cap hit, he would also be a excellent choice for us, especially since Kadri is looking like he's starting to slow down physically.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Lindholm is absolutely fantastic, but I also think he'd cost Newhook at least. He has three more years signed at a very good cap hit, he would also be a excellent choice for us, especially since Kadri is looking like he's starting to slow down physically.
I would definitely consider it. Would be hard to deal the kid, but I think that's a deal I'd make.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Of the guys on the list it basically boils down to Laughton or Iafallo in terms of suitable rentals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad