Speculation: Trade Deadline Talk - March 8th, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
When you trade him via all of the other 31 teams with 50% retention then that's the total.
1709932834521.png

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
They dont expect Okposo to play tomorrow.

He should run from Buffalo to Florida to get in Panther shape. Have Tarasenko run from Key West to Orlando

Have Ekblad run

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
yeah, i dont mind the depth but the lineups just seem to mess up chemistry.
Would like to see tank on 3rd line RW and Erod back to first line, then Lombo-stenlund-Okposo.
i didnt care for cousins on the 4th line, hes ok ish on the 2nd line but rather have swaggy there. But nows the time to test stuff around i guess.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
The other owners are clearly okay with this, but I'm still going to call Vegas an embarrassing farce of a franchise no matter how many Cups they win.
I'm guessing the other owners don't say anything because half are more focused on making some money than on winning, so the current system allows them to give away shitty or expensive contracts, and the other half are too afraid of drawing the wrath of Bettman.

I found it amusing when the new Ottawa owner was initially very forthcoming in his interview about the shitshow around Shane Pinto, but then later acquiesced because Bettman gave him a talking to. They're all afraid if they speak up, they won't get some preferential treatment in the club or be left out of something.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
Really like what I see from Bjornfot. Nice wrister. Zito really has a thing for swede D. Tarasenko seemed to be the only one that actually wanted to win last night. He did all he could to show that he is ready to do what he can defensively. He was in all zones. But it was awesome to see Frosling score his goal live. Dude wrister was 200 iq. Even from the far end of the rink, I could tell he was waiting to place that shot just right.

Last edited:

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Soooo...

I saw that:

- Zito got his number one guy at a discount ?! Check.
- Zito got a project defenseman with upside ?! Check.
- Zito got a bonus veteran bringing something else ?! Check.

Great trade deadline overall. Couple of awesome cheap moves with great upside and a cheap bonus grit/character addition too ? You're the man Billy !

:P

P.S.: I also saw that Pacioretty only wanted Florida to coast his lazy loser ass, and Zito used him as a smokescreen in the Tarasenko negociations like the genius he is.. Max Pac, a loser that nobody wanted at the deadline in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad