Speculation: Trade Deadline Talk - March 8th, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Overall, solid pickups. Really hope they abandon force feeding tank into one 1 on his unprepared side. Leave the original top-6 alone and replace cousins with tarasenko and replace gadjo with okposo. Easy, simple upgrades, shouldn’t effect the chemistry and helps bolster the bottom-6. Gives us good depth on the bench too and Mahura, bjornfot and balinskis waiting on D

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Soooo...

I saw that:

- Zito got his number one guy at a discount ?! Check.
- Zito got a project defenseman with upside ?! Check.
- Zito got a bonus veteran bringing something else ?! Check.

Great trade deadline overall. Couple of awesome cheap moves with great upside and a cheap bonus grit/character addition too ? You're the man Billy !

:P

P.S.: I also saw that Pacioretty only wanted Florida to coast his lazy loser ass, and Zito used him as a smokescreen in the Tarasenko negociations like the genius he is.. Max Pac, a loser that nobody wanted at the deadline in the end.

Not exactly true

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Also have to add…

We traded for two great players who ONLY wanted to play for the Florida Panthers !

Two excellent pieces with great resume, different roles, added to our upcoming Stanley Cup run… Two lauded cheap trades, intriguing and exciting experts, two winner moves in my books.

Let that sink in for a moment my friends ! ENJOY IT !!

We have to praise Bill Zito, but also the other man, Vinnie Viola… THANK YOU MISTER !!!

Glad this business seems profitable now… We owe it to our great owner. Thank you for creating this great environment, making it possible.

What a turn-around. What a team !

:bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Also have to add…

We traded for two great players who ONLY wanted to play for the Florida Panthers !

Two excellent pieces with great resume, different roles, added to our upcoming Stanley Cup run… Two cheap moves intriguing and surprising experts, two winner moves.

Let that sink in for a moment my friends ! ENJOY IT !!

We have to praise Bill Zito, but also the other man, Vinnie Viola… THANK YOU MISTER !!!

Glad this business seems profitable now… We owe it to our great owner. Thank you for creating this great environment, making it possible.

What a turn-around. What a team !

:bow::bow::bow:

Everything starts from the top. Shit flows downwards. Viola is the game changer behind the scenes that installed a culture of doing the right thing. If you want more money, go, no hard feelings. He wants a team that goes to war together, for each other. 🙏

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Even if they’re dead set on tarasenko being in the top-6 then keep him at RW with Barkov and shift Reinhart back to line 3 with luo and Lundell. Verhaeghe and Erod can stay as the LWs in the top-6 and both could play on either line. Lomberg and Stenlund should be the mainstays on line 4 and okposo and cousins can swap in and out. I’d prefer not having cousins on the 2nd line with the lineup we currently have

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
This was called back but

Gotta love the good ol 2-1 tie

I imagine this account is ran by Tommy, Kenneville, or Sammy Bobby, or Matthew Reinhart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad