GDT: Trade Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Tampa should have beat us in the ECF 2 years ago if they weren’t injured. Now they’re that much better and even more so after the deadline.

Probably gonna watch Kuch take the Ross, Ovie take the Rocket, and the Pens make a 2nd round exit.

Ya...

I'm not sure how keen I am to play anyone in the Metro even with this defense . . . at least the one I saw on Saturday.

Look, we all know the upside of some of them, but when I go into a game thinking The Big Rig, while not with the higher upside, also is least likely to be a mess on a given night, we're in trouble.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
It felt like such a simple piece to adress... a depth defenseman for a 4-5 round pick.

But here i am, pissed of becasue of a huge missed opportunity to set us up in an optimal position to threepeat.
Not only is Hunwick bad,buteven worse is that he and Oleksiak is like oil and water, where Oleksiak and Cole had GREAT chemistry

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Let's not exaggerate the D....the difference between last year's D and this one is Hainsey and Cole out and Letang and Hunwick in. If Letang can keep progressing, it's a net positive....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So all we got was Brassard and Jooris and we didn't lose Sprong. That's good but now we still have to see Hunwick in a Pens uniform.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I would have bet a lot of money of at least obtaining a depth defenseman. Maybe not a big name player but someone who could provide a spot start if injuries occur. I know they still have Ruh but I would have at least to seen another defenseman added.

Reactions: td_ice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad