Post-Game Talk: Trade Deadline Day

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
It was extremely boring until I stepped out, then I came home and realized "EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING"

Bob Cole would be proud.

LeaffanDM

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
i think wasting the 4th on O'Byrne was stupid move. especially when you have a similar 6th or 7th guy sitting in the AHL right now. this move doesnt make us any better than we were yesterday.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Good deadline. Picked up a big boy in O'Byrne and saw the East get weaker.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Where is this Miller to Washington stuff coming from?

I haven't seen a word on Twitter about it and I follow every Buffalo reporter because I'm a Bills fan.

Is there a source of that I can check out?

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 16s
Lots of speculation over a Capitals-Sabres trade of some significance... lots of names being tossed out there, but 0 confirmation so far.

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 18s
Ben Bishop said he packed a little heavier on this road trip, knowing that he could potentially get traded today.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 32s

Lots of speculation over a Capitals-Sabres trade of some significance... lots of names being tossed out there, but 0 confirmation so far.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Seems like everyone in the NE got worse over the past couple days except for Montreal and Toronto

Boston lost their #1C to concussion
Ottawa lost their #1G for a currently struggling rookie (Bishop is #1 until Anderson was ready to return)
Buffalo completely sold

Cant be much to complain about under those circumstances. Toronto also recieves 2 top 9 players back from injury, a good PK D and a team of young players who wont lose their chemistry since there was no drastic change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad