Trade Deadline Day thread (new title)

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I think Milano will be traded (hence the asset management scratch).

I personally would like us to land Namestnikov as he might fit well with us - played center, plays PK, has skill, but it appears many teams are on him and the price will be too much for us

Last edited:

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite

I personally would like us to land Namestnikov as he might fit well with us - played center, plays PK, has skill, but it appears many teams are on him and the price will be too much for us

Namestnikov to COlorado for a 2021 4th round pick.

Troy Summers

Feb 20, 2020
I keep hearing the Rangers will trade one of their goalies. Would we be in the same boat? I dont see it likely that we will sign both in the off season.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017

Namestnikov went to Colorado for a 4th round pick.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I keep hearing the Rangers will trade one of their goalies. Would we be in the same boat? I dont see it likely that we will sign both in the off season.
Elvis is not really proven yet and Korpi is coming off an injury. Doubt there’s interest for our goalies

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I don't think Commodore actually qualifies as a source (he's apparently said on podcasts that he's embellishing what other (read: actual) insiders are tweeting for the lulz), but TR&FA is allowing discussion of his nonsense, so. :dunno:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Edit: somehow missed this thread...

Completely depressed we didn't get Trocheck.. down year or not.. Canes got a steal.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I don't think Commodore actually qualifies as a source (he's apparently said on podcasts that he's embellishing what other (read: actual) insiders are tweeting for the lulz), but TR&FA is allowing discussion of his nonsense, so. :dunno:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has sources and actually knows of discussions. It wouldn’t shock me at all if we have talked/are talking with Anaheim about Milano or Detroit about AA. Far different from an actual deal going through though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad