GDT: Trade Deadline Day - Mod warning post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
From the big roster I hope Barrie is moved and they can get something back for Clifford.

I think you talk to Spezza too and see what his thoughts are. I know he's expressed only wanted to win a cup in Toronto but they could talk about re-signing him in the offseason.

From the AHL recouping something for Bracco would be nice.

Outside of that it would be a biggest, less likely deal that would probably happen in the off-season involving Kerfoot, Kapanen, and/or Dermott.
Clifford? Spezza? Ridiculous.. trade Spezza with the Leafs currently in a playoff spot and see if any veteran player ever signs here again

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Take out Holden then. He was basically a guy as filler, maybe I underestimate him IDK. Then it's basically the Scandella return, with a couple solid prospects(because Barrie's better) and a resign clause on their side, and and Aberg as contract filler and Bracco on our side. The 7th is just because we have so many of them, I know some teams prefer downgrading on a pick(2nd to 7th) instead of trading it altogether so they can still pick someone and fill the prospect pool.

I was just making a joke man, sorry

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
3rds about right. I think a lot of Habs fans were optimistic theyd get a 2nd. I hope we don;r have a similar letdown with Barrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad