NHL Trade Deadline - 4/12 @ 3 PM. ET- TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
They know everything you wrote. That’s why they are acquiring assets. If you think this is a good year to go for it, great. I don’t. They are injury prone.

what choice did they have with Dubois? He wanted out.
Not trade him for Laine when you’re a team void of any natural talent offensively and a coach who doesn’t take kindly to lazy one way players?

Im not saying the Bruins are going to win the Cup. But they’re in a playoff spot, despite being ravaged with injuries. And they have the assets to add a player or two tomorrow. Most importantly they have Bergeron. They aren’t selling. Deal with it.

Reactions: inactive user

LiterallyCantEven

Oct 1, 2017
Maine
I think this draft is going to be strange due to shortened/cancelled seasons for many of these kids. I would actually be open to moving the 1st round pick because that.

Yes, this is exactly as I have been feeling. I believe that this year has definitely pushed back development a year and can definitely effect the overall progress of each prospect. If you're going to trade a 1st, I would move this years first for either term or someone who will make an instant impact on this team.

Reactions: neelyforpresident

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
The metric is the force of the team healthy.

Bruins the best.

They enter the playoffs with McAvoy, Carlo, Gryz, Rask out, they are swept.

Just like Wsh would be without Carlson, OV, Backstrom.

Add a top F tomorrow, get healthy and I foresee another long playoffs run.

4th SCF and 2nd Cup in 11 years.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Personally, I'd add more than you to get to that place. 3 additions with only the forward being the big one.

But I think it's VERY doable

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
This team will be out of the playoffs by the end of the week. Please do not buy expensive rentals. Hockey trades or sell.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The only reason I want the Bruins giving up a 1st for Hall is if it comes with a contract extension.
raw

Reactions: Absurdity

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
In context, that is on our board and he is still third on our team in points. Basically I was expecting an Aventador and what we got was a Viper, good in its own right but one gets the panties a bit wetter

I've seen a handful of your games with him in it, and ill take a big pass if a first is involved, the guy just seemed to float and be a passenger way to much for the talent he has and I think its more than a Kawinky dink that the sabres have been playing better without him

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I want NO part of Hall. None.

The wheels are gone. His best seasons are behind him. He doesn't want to win, he wants to get paid.

Make no mistake. Everyone wants to get paid. Ideally you have both, but if I'm a 28/29 year old UFA, I'm prioritizing $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad