GDT: Trade Deadline - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
TSN just showed footage of Johansson possibly getting hurt in practice today... why the **** is he at practice??

It's old footage.

Still, the fact MoJo is practicing suggests the Devils arent trading him, which is puzzling unless Shero has resigned him today and it's just not announced yet.

Reactions: Blender

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Players have been traded numerous times when practicing the same day as the trade deadline.

I would be shocked if he's still a member of our team past 3pm.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I hear of players being held out of games pending trades, but I don't think I've heard of them being held out of practice.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Players have been traded numerous times when practicing the same day as the trade deadline. I would be shocked if he's still a member of our team past 3pm.

Yes, but not typically when it's 100% certain that that particular player is going to be traded.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Flames are allegedly out on Stone, too. Jets are definitely out after trading for Hayes.

That’s not a good sign for Ottawa. Who else is going to spend big on Stone? Boston? Nashville?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Considering it's after 11am, it's been a very quiet day.

And that's the way it's been for years now really, the NHL Trade Deadline isn't the crazy, exciting thing it once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad