GDT: Trade Deadline - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Who will get moved? Who wont?

All news and information from the Trade Deadline should be posted here.

No illegal streams, no posting trades unless it’s a verified source (NHL Insiderrr isn’t one lol)

Enjoy!

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Predictions:

Mojo to Montreal - 2nd and a conditional 3rd (becomes 2nd if team makes ECF or if Mojo re-signs)

Stafford to Calgary or Boston - 6th round pick

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
And again I will say. I like MarJo but he has been injured and played pretty horrible for us besides these last few weeks. If we wanted to sign him/ he wanted to, we would’ve already.

Can’t let upcoming UFA with value just walk for free.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Stafford only gets traded if it’s for a 2030 8th round pick.

I didn't give the year :sarcasm:

I'm thinking Shero may be able to sell someone like Stafford to a team that is struggling with shootouts. Calgary is 0-4 this year. Those 4 points could be the deciding factor for winning their division. Stafford helping win one or two shootouts the rest of the way could be worth a 6th or 7th for a team battling for playoff position.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Feels like someone would have already offered a 2nd for MoJo. Shero trying to create a bidding war after Stone gets traded with the min price of a 2nd?

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Predictions:

Mojo to Montreal - 2nd and a conditional 3rd (becomes 2nd if team makes ECF or if Mojo re-signs)

Stafford to Calgary or Boston - 6th round pick
I could see Mojo going to Montreal also. It seems a couple of trades have been happening between teams that are about to play each other that day or just played each other. The Blue Jackets/Sens trades and the Nyquist trade to the Sharks just hours after he scored a goal against the Sharks.

I wouldn’t rule out Stafford being dealt, just because Kinkaid got dealt and I didn’t think that was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad