GDT: Trade Deadline 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I kinda want the blues to win it because they don't have a cup. Also caps cuz I want ovi to have a ring.

Oh **** them and their fans. I've gone through too many playoffs threads with that fan base to care about them.

I guess thats a Russian thing for you though. Ovi with a cup might finally shut up the haters (who are absolutely insane).

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Nothing more overrated than Penguins prospects on this website. Despres, Pouliot, Harrington, etc. Tangradi was graded an 8.5C here as well.

Esa 10

Jul 12, 2006
Nothing more overrated than Penguins prospects on this website. Despres, Pouliot, Harrington, etc. Tangradi was graded an 8.5C here as well.

Sportsnet guys were shocked Pitt gave up Despres. McGuire on TSN said he'll never be a Top 4 guy.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Part of me wants to avoid them at all costs, another part wants another crack at them

I would like another crack at them, but I think it's good for the sport if they get eliminated. Major League Baseball is already being dominated by a team that's only great in the playoffs, I don't wanna see that happen to hockey.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I would like another crack at them, but I think it's good for the sport if they get eliminated. Major League Baseball is already being dominated by a team that's only great in the playoffs, I don't wanna see that happen to hockey.

I think its already happened. That PoS team only shows up for 1/4 of the season and wins a god damn cup. Bumgarner is just amazing though. A player like that is just a freak of nature. Imagine Hank playing like every consecutive night without allowing like more than 1 goal.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
This. They're three points behind the last WC spot currently. I hope Minny wins every single remaining game this year.

That's absolutely possible at this rate.

Calgary might get desperate enough to keep pulling in points and hold that #3 division spot

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Jeez... the Ducks, in the past week, added:

Fleischmann
Sekac
Depres
Wisniewski
Holzer

and basically gave up Lovejoy and Smith-Pelley from their everyday roster. That's a ton of change for a team competing for the President's Trophy. Not that it indicates anything, but it's still pretty crazy.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

Fleischmann
Sekac
Depres
Wisniewski
Holzer

and basically gave up Lovejoy and Smith-Pelley from their everyday roster. That's a ton of change for a team competing for the President's Trophy. Not that it indicates anything, but it's still pretty crazy.

They had a solid deadline IMO, but I still am far from sold on them. The west is VERY interesting right now, especially with Kane going down and LA potentially not even making it. Could be the Blues chance to make a real push, but they'll probably Bengal it again.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
They had a solid deadline IMO, but I still am far from sold on them. The west is VERY interesting right now, especially with Kane going down and LA potentially not even making it. Could be the Blues chance to make a real push, but they'll probably Bengal it again.

I'm thinking this is the Blues year, in all honesty, ESPECIALLY if LA and CHI are out of it

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
So TB traded Connolly to the Bruins. Can you believe they took him at #6 in 2010 instead of Tarasenko...what where they thinking?

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia

Fleischmann
Sekac
Depres
Wisniewski
Holzer

Bourque and brewer were their mistakes . Gone too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad