Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Come on, Obi Don!

picture.php

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I honestly have a feeling Yandle is on the way out here. I hope I'm wrong, but the speculation is a lot more intense than previously.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Our depth at LD is now OEL, Yandle, Gormley, Summers, Samuelsson, Campbell, and now Dahlbeck.

I have to imagine one of Yandle/Gormley is getting moved.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Our depth at LD is now OEL, Yandle, Gormley, Summers, Samuelsson, Campbell, and now Dahlbeck.

I have to imagine one of Yandle/Gormley is getting moved.

To be fair, Summers and Campbell shouldn't be full time defenceman in the NHL

goyotes

May 4, 2007
Arizona
I don't think Yandle gets traded until the draft. I could also see Gormley going at the dead line, or the draft, as part of a package where a team takes some of crap to get Gormley.

We will ice an AHL team for the rest of the year. Maybe Smith pulls a hammy the final 10 games and they shut him down too. This season has been a disaster for him, and maybe a long break will heip him get back in form next fall.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
OEL, Yandle, Gormley, Samuelsson, and now Dahlbeck.

I imagine one of Yandle/Gormley will be moved

I'm guessing its going to be Yands...I doubt Gormley has much value atm seeing as he hasn't proven anything in the NHL yet.

It would hurt, but moving Yandle and then picking top 2 could make us a contender as early as next year I suppose.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I honestly have a feeling Yandle is on the way out here. I hope I'm wrong, but the speculation is a lot more intense than previously.

After Don made no effort to downplay a potential Yandle trade, that sealed it for me. I think he's as good as gone.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Center Depth:

Arcobello
Chipchura
Vitale
Some guy in the parking lot
I was going to say they could send Gagner back to C, but there's a lot of rumors about him being on the way out too :laugh:

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Friedman said tonight that a "playoff contender" is making a late push for Yandle.
Treliving looking for a Giordano replacement?

goyotes

May 4, 2007
Arizona
I was going to say they could send Gagner back to C, but there's a lot of rumors about him being on the way out too :laugh:

I doubt it. He has underperformed, but not based on his contract. He has one thing going for him, he is a top 6 guy we can afford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad