MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
F : Schenn (but should be Johansen)
D : Orlov (and I hope not Ellis)
G : Campbell (but should be Conz)

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Mind boggling that so many people are picking Visentin as the top goalie. :shakehead

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
is schenn getting over hyped? i know he has a lot of pts but against strong teams Johansen has come up HUGE.. Schenn not so much iirc

Yeah but how much is that factored in when deciding who gets the titles?

As a Columbus fan I'm more than pleased with Johansen's production. However, I think that Schenn currently deserves the title at this point in time.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Yeah but how much is that factored in when deciding who gets the titles?

As a Columbus fan I'm more than pleased with Johansen's production. However, I think that Schenn currently deserves the title at this point in time.

Schenn may get best forward

but i think MVP is Johansen

also depends on tonight if Schenn has a good game then both are his and same with johansen in terms of mvp

mickelson82

Nov 20, 2010
I think people are giving Johansen to much credit here. Yes he has scored some important goals and what not, but he is more benefiting from being in the right place at the right time(which is a good skill in and of itself) but he hasn't dominated in any game like Schenn has. Schenn makes things happen, he controls the pace of the play, he controls the puck, makes hits, takes hits and has put up 16 points so far. Johansen never controls the play, and half the time looks lazy on the ice.

Just my opinion.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Forward: B.Schenn
Defense: T.Barrie
Goaltender: D.Shikin (depending on how he plays tonight)

fazon

Oct 17, 2010
F - Schenn
D - Ellis
G - Visentin is CAN wins, Conz if they don't

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Official now:

All-Star Team
G - Campbell
D - Ellis
D - Orlov
F - Johansen
F - Kuznetsov
F - Schenn

Best goalie: Campbell
Best d-man: Ellis
Best forward: Schenn

MVP: Schenn

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I don't agree with Ellis as the defender of the tourney at all, I think he could make the top 3 forward list but calling him a defenseman isn't quite right.

TheFountainhead

Red Nation
Sep 8, 2008
Washington, DC
He was almost as good as Tarasenko tonight as well, he just doesn't recieve as much hype for whatever reason. The caps gotta good one.

I think Kuznetsov was JUST as good as Tarasenko tonight. Both were fantastic though.

In re Kuznetsov: he has some of the softest hands I've ever seen. Pure silk. Platonically speaking of course.

Icetime

Oct 28, 2006
LA
Kuznetsov has more points and probably is the reason they won against Finland.

Uh that's quite the understatement.

Kuznetsov is the only reason they won against Finland. Nothing against the other players, but they were going to lose that game until Kuznetsov went crazy.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
He was almost as good as Tarasenko tonight as well, he just doesn't recieve as much hype for whatever reason. The caps gotta good one.

Did Kuznetsov finish with more points though? I thought they both finished with 11 points? I know Tarasenko finished with 4 goals, 7 assists. Either way, both had monster games tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad