TourettesGuy's [Offical] Trade Deadline / Free Agency / Draft Day Game!

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
Signings to Announce

Ottawa resigns Mike Comrie to a 2 year 3.5 million dollar contract

Mats Sundin signs with the Canucks for $5.363M

Bertuzzi signs with Phoenix 2 years, 3 million per

Drew Stafford resigns for 2 years (3.5 million per )

Ottawa would signs Samuel Pahlsson a 2 year 2.3 million dollar contract

jmichael7753*

Jan 24, 2009
The New Jersey Devils have not match the offer sheet put on Travis Zajac by the Colorado Avalanche in the allowed time therefore

Travis Zajac has been signed by the Avalanche 5 Year / 13 Million (2.600 Million / Year). The Avalanche give up their 2010 second round pick in compensation to the Devils.

jmichael7753*

Jan 24, 2009
Updated Phoenix Coyote roster.

Shane Doan(4.55M)
Kyle Turris(.875m)
Mikkel Boedker(.875m)
Peter Mueller(.850m)
Viktor Tikhonov(.875m)
Todd Fedoruk(1.05m)
Martin Hanzal(.850m)
Ed Jovanovski(6.00m)
Kurt Sauer(1.75m)
Zbynek Michalek(1.5m)
David Hale(.725m)
Ilya Bryzgolov(4.25m)
Antero Niitymaki(1.3m)
Peter Sykora(3.8m)
Ales Kotalik(3.5m)
Marian Gaborik(10m)
Todd Bertuzzi(3m)
Total Team salary cap- $45.75 million.

1-7 draft picks are all still there.

JorgeRocks!

May 31, 2006
Calgary Flames sign Jordan Leopold to a 3 year 6.9 million dollar contract, averaging 2.3 million a year.

The team is also looking to move up in the draft, and acquire a top 6 centremen. Assets they are willing to move are:

All draft picks, and any prospect not named Backlund, (Aulie and Irving would have to take a large offer), any of our centremen not named Langkow or Boyd (Lombardi, Conroy, Primeau etc.) Also one of our many d men to (Sarich, Finger, Leopold, Zanon, Pardy etc.) are all available.

Patrick96

May 22, 2008
Toronto
Signings to Announce

Ottawa resigns Mike Comrie to a 2 year 3.5 million dollar contract

Mats Sundin signs with the Canucks for $5.363M

Bertuzzi signs with Phoenix 2 years, 3 million per

Drew Stafford resigns for 2 years (3.5 million per )

Ottawa would signs Samuel Pahlsson a 2 year 2.3 million dollar contract

I thought I signed Stafford??? 4years/14million ?????:help:

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
The Colorado Avalanche are happy to announce the signings of Travis Zajac

The Colorado Avalanche have been informed that the New Jersey Devils will not match the offer sheet that they gave to Travis Zajac.

Avs GM avsfan91:

“I’m very excited about adding Travis to our team. He is a great young player that will help us become a contender again. Travis works hard on both ends of the ice which is something that we were looking for. We feel that he can bring that kind of hard work to Colorado.â€

“On a side note, be looking out for trades from us in the upcoming days. We have a few deals already done and just awaiting the commissioner approval. I won’t go into any detail but they will reshape the basic fundamental of our team.â€

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
The Colorado Avalanche have been informed that the New Jersey Devils will not match the offer sheet that they gave to Travis Zajac.

Avs GM avsfan91:

“I’m very excited about adding Travis to our team. He is a great young player that will help us become a contender again. Travis works hard on both ends of the ice which is something that we were looking for. We feel that he can bring that kind of hard work to Colorado.â€

“On a side note, be looking out for trades from us in the upcoming days. We have a few deals already done and just awaiting the commissioner approval. I won’t go into any detail but they will reshape the basic fundamental of our team.â€

Avalanche need to give a 2nd 2010 to New Jersey for compasate the lost of Zajac.
And by the way in real life New Jersey would of match the proposal in a heart beat.

good one Colorado.

Last edited:

jmichael7753*

Jan 24, 2009
The Colorado Avalanche have re-signed Cody McCormick to a 2 year 1.5 million dollar contract. 750k per season.

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
This league is done.

Personal reasons, won't be on much. Family passing :(

If someone wants to run the draft, be my guess

I'm so sorry to hear that Tourettes. I hope everything gets better.

If no one else wants to take over this league I will but I'm sure we can find someone better then me. Fedro91 I would be happy if you would take over this league.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Cmon guys, let s continue with these draft. I have like a free month cause I broke my foote . So I could take charge until I m back to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad