TourettesGuy GM Game - Teams Full

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Trade wise.

I think the only trades i'll let through is the Semin one.
Seeing he is the only real Capital, that would want to be traded and reasonably.

Yea I had no problem with this. It got absurd when Ovechkin and Green went on the block.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
so.. does that mean i get toews again or what?

Yes it does.

New Rule:
IF YOUR TRADE IS GOING TO INOLVE A SUPERSTAR, A YOUNG UP AND COMER OR A TOP 3 PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE POSTING IT TO APPROVE THE TRADE. NO MORE STUPID TRADES

johnnydollaz89*

Yes it does.

New Rule:
IF YOUR TRADE IS GOING TO INOLVE A SUPERSTAR, A YOUNG UP AND COMER OR A TOP 3 PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE POSTING IT TO APPROVE THE TRADE. NO MORE STUPID TRADES

alot betta!

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
good decision guys.. you gotta keep it a little realistic...

and 5.5 for Toews is not outrageous at all.. the Richards contract is a perfect example.. 2.1 for Kariya thats a steal though ;)

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
:bolts has placed Matias Ohlund and Andrej Meszaros on the block.

looking for a young defenseman, decent prospect and a draft pick

Last edited:

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:sens: Bieksa :flyers: Van 1st 2010+ caporusso
Posted via Mobile Device

Confirmed. Kevin is a good defenseman, but we felt that our defense was more than adequate before his acquisition, and we will go back to our original pairings. We also are able to free up cap space, while adding a second straight Vancouver 1st round pick, and a forward in Louie that we think has a future in the NHL.

johnnydollaz89*

still looking to trade taylor pyatt for some draft picks, PM me if you are interested

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:clb

We are still looking to make a move. Looking for top line center or winger. Listening to offers on all players!

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Why is Washington getting sacked, Detroit was on the verge of acquiring Ovechkin.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I'd be willing to take the Flames if no one is against it. I'll be around most of tomorrow for trades if I am allowed to take the team.

Mach 9*

To the guys above... You guys will be able to take over the Flames and Caps... just wait until Tourettes guy.comfirms you. You both will need to create rosters in the roster forum... And to the caps GM- Semin was traded to ottaea for Volchenkov(who is re-sigined at 3.7 for 4.years starting next season) and Erik karlsson
Posted via Mobile Device

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad