TourettesGuy GM Game - Teams Full

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
5 = Obvious...

The Sens won their division, so switched with Philly, so had to be put in top 3

Also, I said I'd ratehr have Alfie+aupporting Cast, Spezza,Havlat,Sharp,Ladd,Michalek,Cheechoo... over Gaborik,Frolov + Rangers

Yeah Boston is playing Ottawa now cause TG had Sens in th but they were actually 3 rd cause they won there division

I see. Thanks.

Can we agree that you shouldn't vote for the series your team is in?

I agree. Its pointless. Each person usually votes for their own team, and it becomes a waste.

Mach 9*

how come its dead,lots of people have sent there playoff votes so I think we should take all the votes we have and move on to the second round.But if its dead I win :nod:

Tourettes guy isn't active enough/too lazy

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Come on this game was good I think we should get the standings at the very least many of us put in lots of time in this game.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
If there's any teams available, I'll take one.

Also, King Canucks, if you're taking over, are you thinking about doing an offseason/draft?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
If there's any teams available, I'll take one.

Also, King Canucks, if you're taking over, are you thinking about doing an offseason/draft?

If I were to take over I would do a Draft and offseason for sure just need to get TG permission ans also if I was running this game,I would definitely find a spot for you,cause I know your very active.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad