TourettesGuy GM Game - Teams Full

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
do Not Submit Offer Sheets For Rfas Until All Gms Have Had A Chance To Negotiate With Them 1st

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nucks re sign

Kesler
2150969801_53a1a3720a.jpg

2 years cap hit of 3.25

Raymond
022108_preds02_b.jpg

2 years cap hit of 1.5 million

rcollector

Apr 7, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Were starting the 09-10 season.

Why Pisani is UFA, His contact end after 09/10 season.
Coligano, Gagner should be still in last year of rookie contract.

Under UFA list, you using 09-10 salary and team for each players.
On that list, most of the players are in the last year of contract for 09-10 season.
and couple of the players already sign with the new team.

Right now I so confuse!!!!!!!
Do I need to sign the list of RFA, which you post???
Please help me out !!!!!

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I have a question as well. We're playing the 2009-10 season so does that mean we'll have a trade deadline, a vote to determine standings (similar to last year), a draft, and then free agency in 2010.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Why Pisani is UFA, His contact end after 09/10 season.
Coligano, Gagner should be still in last year of rookie contract.

Under UFA list, you using 09-10 salary and team for each players.
On that list, most of the players are in the last year of contract for 09-10 season.
and couple of the players already sign with the new team.

Right now I so confuse!!!!!!!
Do I need to sign the list of RFA, which you post???
Please help me out !!!!!

You'd have to re-sign both of them.

We are currently in the 09/10 Season, meaning that we are starting where we are right now, in a while from now, we will be doing UFA signings, this is time to re-sign your players if you please.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:wild ACQUIRE FABIAN BRUNNSTROM
fabian_brunnstr_m_506990w.jpg

To :wild :
Fabian Brunnstrom

To :stars :
Josh Harding, Benoit Pouliot

Fabian is going to give the Wild some offense, they desprately need and a true top six forward for the future, With Backstrom in net, this is giving Harding a true opportunity to show what's he made of, and for Benoit, a change of scenery, may be just what he needs.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Stars Re-sign Neal, Brunnstrom Traded

8471707.jpg

The Dallas Stars have signed winger James Neal to a 2 year offer worth $6.25 million. The contract will pay him $2.75 million in 2010-11 and $3.5 million in 2011-12. With James Neal under contract, all of Dallas’ Top 6 wingers are under contract for at least the next 2 years (Eriksson, Morrow, Neal, and Benn). This created an opportunity to move Fabian Brunnstrom to fill an organizational need.

Therefore, the Stars would like to announce a trade with the Minnesota Wild.

To Minnesota: Fabian Brunnstrom

To Dallas: Josh Harding, Benoit Pouliot

8470216.jpg
8471678.jpg

Fabian had a great rookie season scoring 17 goals playing 4th line minutes. He’s been playing 3rd and 4th line minutes again this year, and his PP time has decreased with the addition of Jamie Benn. The Stars feel like an increased role on a new team will allow him to reach his full potential.

Josh Harding serves as Dallas’ next potential #1 goalie. Harding will split time this season with Marty Turco and/or Alex Auld. Benoit Pouliot will get an opportunity to skate in Fabian Brunnstrom’s former role with Tom Wandell and Steve Ott.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
EKLUND:
:wild - :sharks

A blockbuster has been offered from San Jose, Minnesota is definetly considering it, but is definetly concerned. I have resources that it involves Brent Burns. - e4

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
On The Block:
:wild

* Brent Burns, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Andrew Brunette, Antti Miettenen, Owen Nolan, Eric Belanger, Marek Zidlicky, Petr Sykora, Martin Havlat, Nick Schultz

* Star incidates he will be very hard to get, if you want Burns, expect to overpay, no package deals either.
Mikko Koivu, Niklas Backstrom are untouchable.

:pens
Ruslan Fedtoenko, Jay McKee, Mark Eaton

Everyone else is basically untouchable, unless overpayment, Malkin, Crosby, Gonchar, Staal, Fleury, ARENT MOVING

:hawks
Brian Campbell, Cristobal Huet, Brent Sopel

Looking to clear cap-space, looking for top four defenseman.

DONT ASK FOR TOEWS, KANE, KEITH, SEABROOK, BARKER, NEIMI

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
On The Block:

:hawks
Brian Campbell, Cristobal Huet, Brent Sopel
[/b]

That, my friends, is a menage a trois of hockey contracts.

Major Re-singings:

:wings

Nicklas Lidstrom- 1 year 7 million
nicklas-lidstrom.jpg

Also, Darren Helm and Justin Abdulkader have re-signed for 2 years 1 million each.

:caps

Niklas Backstrom- 8 years 6.5 million and Alexander Semin 4 years 5.5 million.
458633.bin

:sharks

Patrick Marleau- 10 years 4 million
patrick_marleau.jpg

Devin Setoguchi- 6 years 4.25 million
sp_sharks726mjm.jpg

Joe Pavelski- 4 years 3.75
Joe_Pavelski80971901.jpg

We are absolutely ecstatic to lock up what we feel is the league's best second line for the next 4 years.

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Can I take the :rangers ?

Provided you are willing to check in frequently, I have no problem with it. I know a number of us are big on realism in these games, so please don't make a ridiculous number of trades, but unlike the rest of us, since you are New York, insane FA signings are encouraged for the sake of realism ;).

TourettesGuy has the final word, but I am sure he will approve you.

Make sure you get your roster into the roster thread. Cap info is found here: capgeek.com.

For RFA signings, please look at similar player's contracts and send offers to me. For example Marc Staal will be looking at the signings of Marc- Eduoard Vlasic, Brent Seabrook, and Kevin Bieska as starting points.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Provided you are willing to check in frequently, I have no problem with it. I know a number of us are big on realism in these games, so please don't make a ridiculous number of trades, but unlike the rest of us, since you are New York, insane FA signings are encouraged for the sake of realism ;).

TourettesGuy has the final word, but I am sure he will approve you.

Make sure you get your roster into the roster thread. Cap info is found here: capgeek.com.

For RFA signings, please look at similar player's contracts and send offers to me. For example Marc Staal will be looking at the signings of Marc- Eduoard Vlasic, Brent Seabrook, and Kevin Bieska as starting points.

Will do. I take part in drafts on other sites, and am among the most active participants in those. I am the anti-Sather, so horrible free agent signings will have to be put on the shoulder's of other GM's.

How quickly will the season be simmed?

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
I will take the Penguins off your hand and was a really reliable member of many games last year so I can help out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad