Tough guy

habsroom

May 6, 2009
Canada
Who will be the tough guy for the HABS next year? please no one says

PRUST....way to small and he gets hurts a lot plus we need him playing a role on the pk.

MOEN ....He isn't tough enough plus he is getting to old and has had a couple of concussions in the last year or so.

WEISE..Please don't even think he can fight , I like him as a 4th line role player but he can't fight plan and simple.

We will need a tough guy and I know some of you people on here that didn't play hockey doesn't understand why but for the posters that have played hockey you know that guys like PK,Gally,Galchenyuk,Price and so on need to be protected.

SO who will it be ?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
More and more the NHL is moving forward in a place where goons are useless. Boston is getting rid of Thornton, Lucic/Chara don't fight much anymore. We should probably hire a punching bag for 5-10 games but it can be whoever. Just sign whatever is left and only play him when absolutely forced to.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Brett Gallant.

He can handle pretty much every heavy out there.

Replace one Gallant with another Gallant.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
Brett Gallant.

He can handle pretty much every heavy out there.

Replace one Gallant with another Gallant.

How can he be a good fighter?? Gallant is a former Canadian Junior Champion skip, having won the 2009 Canadian Junior Curling Championships... i havent seen a good Curling fight in years.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
How can he be a good fighter?? Gallant is a former Canadian Junior Champion skip, having won the 2009 Canadian Junior Curling Championships... i havent seen a good Curling fight in years.

Dude is talented.;)

habsroom

May 6, 2009
Canada
i'd love antoine roussel on our team. Not going to happen though.

he isn't a tough guy he is 6 feet at best and weight195. He lost fights to frankie b/moen/kevin klien and ron hainsey last year. We have a guy that can fight in that weight class prust. We need someone that can fight other teams goon.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
evgeny artyukhin

Only problem is he thinks he's a scorer... but hey, if he agrees to just play his ultra aggressive hockey, Therrien just has to tell him to go out there and hurt people. This guy is nuts :laugh:

And Gallant is damn impressive, tough as hell to trading that many shots with those monsters without flinching. Wouldn't mind him at all, he wouldn't cost too much, he's most certainly at least respected right now.

highstick14*

Enough with this tough guy crap. Even Boston is abandoning their enforcer. Let's get 2-3 grinders (like Prust) who can play and also fight from time to time, but only when it's absolutely necessary. Please don't say Ryan White, 'cause he's bad. Staged fighting is beyond extinct now. All the best teams don't have an enforcer. LA, Chicago, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, even Boston just got rid of Thornton.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00