GDT: Toronto @ Montreal | 7:00pm | I don’t have a creative title.... just win

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Kings were in the middle of a brutal schedule. 2 of last 9 At home.... just started the beginning of the 2nd east coast swing in 2 weeks. Campbell, albeit the backup, gets traded then plays on new team with one practice, then expecting him to play back to back because the alternative is too brutal to consider, but here we are.

Last edited:

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
I think we win. I hope Nylander draws back in.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Awesome can’t wait, any recommendations for anywhere to go before the game?
We usually go to La Cage but a few times we've just gone the fast food route and first head down the some of the "establishments" decked out in Leafs gear to get the party going pre-game

Palio

Dec 9, 2015
Eagerly awaiting an update saying that Nylander felt good enough to meet up with the team and Campbell is starting tonight

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Awesome can’t wait, any recommendations for anywhere to go before the game?
Cage au sports will be packed by 5pm. Garbage food and beer are garbage too. Almost any other spot in that area is better. Only draw is that it’s in the bell centre.

Last edited:

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Re. thread title: something about ‘Campbell v. Habitant: May the soupiest soup win?’

Last night: not a convincing win. Hoping for better tonight. Like, full throttle.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Give Campbell the start again. Liked what I saw from Clifford as well. Live and die by your elite talent, Matthews is not slowing down any time soon. Another big night offensively for the HNIC crowd.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Can Justin Holl go back to playing like he did earlier in the season?

Dude thinks he's Drew Doughty out there with all the Puck handling. He's making way too many mistakes because ever since he got the contract, he thinks he's big-time now.

Keefe needs to have a talk with him and tell him to go back to playing the Heavy/Safe game. Being able to control the puck is nice but stop making it a #1 priority.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Great, but what's the team record since then? It's all that matters, really. Just my opinion. It's exciting to watch guys pile up the points, but I want playoffs, I want to this team to advance in the playoffs.

100 % agree with you. I'd rather playoffs anyday than individual stats.

Just thought that was pretty cool.

I guess I should of posted it as a thread on the main board for everyone to see. That would go over well I bet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad