GDT: Toronto @ Montreal | 7:00pm | I don’t have a creative title.... just win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Back to back, little effort again, sounds much like another loss to me.

I hope to hell not though! Show up, and, play hard for the full 60 minutes!

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Habs have a few key parts out too.

No real excuse not to win seeing as they took yesterday's 3rd period off.

Might need a big game from Campbell.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
tenor.gif

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Hab fans don't think think Drouin is in tonight, appearently he said yesterday he wasn't quite ready.

If that's true that would be a BIG break for us.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Habs are going to play as if their lives depend on it. HNIC and the Leafs reeling? They could be this year's Detroit and it would be a challenging game. Need a strong, consistent game. It's weird to point to the most demoralizing loss of the season, but if we play them like we played Florida on Monday, we'll destroy them. They work hard and score on their opportunities, so we've gotta be tight and give them no quarter. Hoping for another good game from Campbell and if Matthews and JT play like they did last night we should be able to secure the two points.

Reactions: Vaive50

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
Hab fans don't think think Drouin is in tonight, appearently he said yesterday he wasn't quite ready.

If that's true that would be a BIG break for us.

Isn’t Weber out as well? If so there’s no good reason our forwards shouldn’t make mincemeat out of that defence. I’m expecting a difficult game but if our goaltender can avoid blowing it I like our chances

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Isn’t Weber out as well? If so there’s no good reason our forwards shouldn’t make mincemeat out of that defence. I’m expecting a difficult game but if our goaltender can avoid blowing it I like our chances

Yes, he's on IR

striker3

Mar 26, 2019
Going to be my first game at the Bell Centre tonight, pretty excited to see the atmosphere on a Saturday night here. Went to the Saturday nighter in Toronto last year when the leafs came back from 3-0 down, hopefully more of the same this time around.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Going to be my first game at the Bell Centre tonight, pretty excited to see the atmosphere on a Saturday night here. Went to the Saturday nighter in Toronto last year when the leafs came back from 3-0 down, hopefully more of the same this time around.
You're in for a treat. Been there for many Saturday night leafs game there and always an amazing atmosphere, even just on the walk to the game it's electric with all the leaf fans chanting and hamming it up.

Reactions: OddyOh and striker3

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Never bet against talent, but always be nervous about mental fragility. Will this group put it together. Keefe using the whip now, good.

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

striker3

Mar 26, 2019
You're in for a treat. Been there for many Saturday night leafs game there and always an amazing atmosphere, even just on the walk to the game it's electric with all the leaf fans chanting and hamming it up.
Awesome can’t wait, any recommendations for anywhere to go before the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad