GDT: Toronto @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
LOL, if you guys want to have a good laugh go read the Maples Leafs GDT! HAHAHAHA

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I almost had to check again to make sure I had the right board. You would think it was Canada vs Lichtenstein the way they talk, have they seen their lineup? Their top 9 has okay offensive potential but very little physicality and defense and they are crap down the middle. They laugh at our D without PK but I would still take it over what they are icing tomorrow and the fact that they are thinking about starting Scrivens on opening day says everything you need to know about their goaltending situation.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
I'm just sad Subban isn't playing. Are D is very mediocre without him.

But anyways, lookin forward to the Bell rockin tomorrow! GoHabsGO!!

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
tumblr_ltci43OVeZ1qba57ko1_400.gif

WolfgangAmadeusEller*

Please no "on veut Subban" chant in case we are losing.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I was just over on their board, they are completely delusional, our top 6 match up well, but our bottom 6 distroys theirs. They seem to think they have a top 9, poor JVR has to play with kadri and some guy no ones heard of, their 4th line is terrible. I know our D isn't great but their D is horrible, and in net we have them distroyed.

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
Great to have an actual GDT thread at last. Gotta say I hope Galch gets sent down after 5 games. I know top 3 pick forwards often play at 18 in the NHL, and the good ones survive it, but really, how could taking a pounding in the NHL at 18 help his career?

WTF. Go Gally. Both of em.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I'm wondering why Rielly didn't crack the lineup...wasn't he NHL ready?

He has been having a good WHL season but was pretty disappointing at the WJC. I doubt they thought he would make it his first year, especially coming of an injury like he had.

ironrhcp

Jan 14, 2012
Markham Ont
I'm wondering why Rielly didn't crack the lineup...wasn't he NHL ready?

he was pretty close, i agree i would have liked to at least see him play his 5 games, but thats the leafs for ya. if there is a wrong decision to be made, you can sure as hell bet the leafs will make it. good luck tomorrow i think it will be close. we both suck.

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex
He has been having a good WHL season but was pretty disappointing at the WJC. I doubt they thought he would make it his first year, especially coming of an injury like he had.

Agree with your final conclusion but I didn't find him disappointing at the WJC. He was sometimes quite good but in the end was never given the icetime for us to make any proper conclusion on his play IMO

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hey guys! Hope we have a good game tonight. Also, remember the name Leo Komarov, guy is going to piss you off.

Anyway, I hope Carey Price breaks a leg

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
Montreal/Toronto games are always fun, but I'm unhappy they got Carlyle, he's a tremendous coach. It will be more dangerous to play against the leafs.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Hey guys! Hope we have a good game tonight. Also, remember the name Leo Komarov, guy is going to piss you off.

Anyway, I hope Carey Price breaks a leg

Maybe if Kadri gets too close again, Price may have to teach him another lesson.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Montreal/Toronto games are always fun, but I'm unhappy they got Carlyle, he's a tremendous coach. It will be more dangerous to play against the leafs.

This is very true. Ron Wilson would get out of his lineup what was basically there on paper...not much or less.

Carlyle will push their team beyond that. I hope MT is ready for rd. 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad