GDT: Toronto @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Banner2_zps9256d644.png

Habs 2013 Season Pump Up Video!

Habs Line Up

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-Eller-Bourque
Prust-White-Armstrong

Markov-Emelin
Kaberle-Gorges
Bouillon-Diaz

Price

Leafs Line Up

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
Macarthur-Grabovski-Kulemin
JVR-Kadri-Komarov
Orr-Mcclement-Brown

Kotska-Phaneuf
Gunnarsson-Komisarek
Liles-Franson

Scrivens

! GO HABS GO !

Last Game Habs Win 4-1! :yo:

HabsQueen_zpsec1b0814.jpg

no_excuse.0_standard_352.0.png

Last edited:

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs
Know who'll get a hell of an ovation for #Habs Sat.? Frankie Boo. Hope he's in starting lineup for maximum effect. Deserves every decibel

__

He got a huge ovation at the scrimmage, arguably the loudest during the shootout ... acknowledged the fans right away raising his stick.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Go Habs GO!

Hockey is finally back! Enjoy the game guys and gals.

Stupid that PK is still not signed but we shouldn't need him to beat the laffs.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
That defense makes my eyes bleed. Good thing the Leafs D is just as bad.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering why Beaulieu and Tinordi didn't crack the lineup?

Because neither of them are NHL ready? Tinordi is the closer of the two but he's not quite up to NHL pace himself, and this season we aren't winning anyway so there's no reason to rush prospects.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Hey guys, I'm just wondering why Beaulieu and Tinordi didn't crack the lineup?

They never really had a chance, once we have Subban signed we will have 8 NHL D on one way deals. Also they are both only in their first year in pro hockey and Montreal tries not to rush prospects.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I am so excited to see what Gally can do in an NHL top six with 2 quality vets that I barely even care Subban won't be playing. I am so unbelievably pumped for this game.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Finally time for hockey :cry:

So excited, nervous for this one. Should be a classic, first season opener at the Bell Centre in as long as I can remember. Just can't see us losing, I dunno why (probs cause im a huge homer :lol )

4-1 Habs

Plek (2)
Bourque
Markov

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Go Chucky go ! GalCHenyuk !

Go Habs go ! Can't wait to see Chucky play. (The new nickname his teammates gave to him because Gallagher is older and was nicknamed Gally allready). Go Chucky go, I actually like it better than Gally !

Oh, and screw the Queen ! Toronto is The Queen City (la ville Reine)... not Montréal ! They even have Queen street downtown Toronto.

Go Habs go ! I'm all excited about tomorow's game. Even without Subban, I'm predicting a WIN !

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Go Chucky go ! GalCHenyuk !

Go Habs go ! Can't wait to see Chucky play. (The new nickname his teammates gave to him because Gallagher is older and was nicknamed Gally allready). Go Chucky go, I actually like it better than Gally !

Oh, and screw the Queen ! Toronto is The Queen City (la ville Reine)... not Montréal ! They even have Queen street downtown Toronto.

Go Habs go ! I'm all excited about tomorow's game. Even without Subban, I'm predicting a WIN !

Is Regina not the the Queen city? Just going by the name...

Anyway to the score I'm saying 4-3. Our D is bad and Price is hurt (a little) but Toronto's D is also pretty bad and hurt Price>>Reimer or Scrivens. Goal scorer are Markov, Gionta, Patches, and DD for the good guys and Grabo (always gets us), Dion, and Kessel for the Laughs.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I can't believe Colton Orr cracked the Leafs lineup. That's...something.

The most surprising aspect is that they're scratching a very useful player (if somewhat unidimensionnal), David Steckel, in order to make room for him.

Also heard Scrivens was a likely starter tomorrow.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
The most surprising aspect is that they're scratching a very useful player (if somewhat unidimensionnal), David Steckel, in order to make room for him.

Toronto at last tanking the right way.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

The seasons finally about to start!

Go Habs Go!!!! :yo::handclap::nod::D:laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

So that's what that was all about? MLSE was afraid to ask Burke to tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad