Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Vancouver Canucks: Kallgren B2B

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
This that saturday gezame. Frank Petruzelli finna go lights out tonighto. Really expecting a huge comeback game from him 👏👏👏🍁 we love OUR leafs and this is entertainment and sports. I and we have invested so much money and stocks on our club... that we of course want to see sone results soon. I have paid so much...... and a long time. Its like deniro in the 1996 Tony Scott film, The Fan. The book is good too :thumb:
Edit: petruzelli not murray

Last edited:

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
This nucks team plays 0 defense and is one of the easiest teams to kick the shit out of in the league

This should be a game that our stars enjoy and show up.

An easy way to pot 2/4 points each if they want it

I don't think Murray is playing.

We should expect a win tonight though.

Murray is not good anyways. The Habs game shows everyone has figured him out. If pretuzelli is even adequate it should be a win.

Obviously that involves actually showing up but this should be an easy road all game

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
People expecting an easy win when we've already lost like 4 games to bottom teams lol
We've been told of the greatness of this teams construct for years now, why would we 'expect' anything else?

Problem being of course, that the team quite often fails to deliver on these expectations.

Reactions: DarkKnight

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Don’t think I’ll watch this one on my bday for the first time in forever. Want to actually enjoy my bday Lol.
Happy Birthday!

Don't do it though.
Watch the game, they'll show up for this one.

Reactions: Eye Test

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
This that saturday gezame. Frank Petruzelli finna go lights out tonighto. Really expecting a huge comeback game from him 👏👏👏🍁 we love OUR leafs and this is entertainment and sports. I and we have invested so much money and stocks on our club... that we of course want to see sone results soon. I have paid so much...... and a long time. Its like deniro in the 1996 Tony Scott film, The Fan. The book is good too :thumb:
Edit: petruzelli not murray
Frank?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I don't think Murray is playing.

We should expect a win tonight though.
Hard to imagine the Leafs losing this one. :wg:

The better not lose this one as someone who lives among the enemy out here in the west, its never a fun time when the Canucks beat the Leafs and I have to hear about it endlessly thereafter.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Our soon to be 5th string goalie is 1 win in 6 starts this season = a lot of our problems.
Not saying Kallgren has been great, BUT he's the least of our issues. Team has been horrendous numerous times during any game they've played in front of him.

Can't wait to see Keefe shove the Matthews-Marner combo down our throats for another full game where they don't accomplish much together because they were 'great last year'.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Hope we see Petro tonight.

But why is it a comeback. What is he coming back from?

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Why is Kallgren going again??? This is a perfect chance to see what we have with Petruzzelli
All Canadian matchup at home on HNIC against a weaker opponent. Probably don't want to risk embarrassing the guy on a big stage.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
A lose today and we’re back on the fire everyone and things are going to get ugly again train.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad