GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/29/16 7:00pm EST CBC (HD), TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Danualt's made so much progress just from last year alone. If he continues this development he could be our 3C next year and not be out of place.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
maybe, but ppl are greatly exaggerating, IMO. and yet no one seems to notice when Weber misses the net. which he does too, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

I'd rather think that to score 15-20 goals on a consistent basis year after year you need to have good accuracy with your shot. Of course not a single player is going to hit the net with all of their shots. Weber is going to hit the net more often than Subban, but he will miss the net too of course.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
I'd rather think that to score 15-20 goals on a consistent basis year after year you need to have good accuracy with your shot. Of course not a single player is going to hit the net with all of their shots. Weber is going to hit the net more often than Subban, but he will miss the net too of course.

While accuracy is definitely a factor here, I think the main reason why Weber has so much more success than last year's Subban is that he has lanes to shoot. Mostly because we are moving the puck a lot more on the PP and because the other teams have to watch for other threats (Galchy, Paches, Radu) than the point man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad