GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/29/16 7:00pm EST CBC (HD), TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Price plus home game plus rested since last game = advantage Habs.

The only concern I have is the speed of the young TML forwards could cause problems for our less than mobile Dmen. I still think the Habs win but it won't be as easy as some think.

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Not to be a buzzkill, but i've been given tickets for tonight and i'm like 1-11-5 the last times i went to the BC :laugh:

Wouldn't bet on it if i were you

Is there some kind of deal we can come up with where you don't go to the game? Pretend you have the flu and we can send you something later to compensate. :laugh:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
thats some massive dark cloud that I see over your head man lol

Hope your karma turns to the positive.

Well, i did won the half-half once 2 years ago :laugh:

If we lose, Milhouse40 must be sacrificed.

please stay home

I've dispatched a couple of goons to relieve you of those tickets. Follow their instructions and everything should be honky dory.

Did i told you guys that i'm looking to buy season tickets :laugh:

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
If we lose, Milhouse40 must be sacrificed.

This is obvious.
Mewtthews is awesome, Nylander ain't half bad either but Marner? I don't see anything really, typical flashy juniors winger who can't cut it in the bigs imho. Might be wrong ofc. Stomp ´em boys!!

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Well.....this is just my luck.:shakehead
But because of the media boosting the story of the poor little Davey being trash in the media, i expect Max-DD will have a good game with the help of MT given them absolutely all they can handle offensively.

Last edited:

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
This is obvious.
Mewtthews is awesome, Nylander ain't half bad either but Marner? I don't see anything really, typical flashy juniors winger who can't cut it in the bigs imho. Might be wrong ofc. Stomp ´em boys!!

Yeah. You are wrong

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Leafs fan here. Looking forward to this game as Leafs and Montreal games are always special but this one even more so as it will be Matthews and Marners first taste of the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge. And on Hockey night in Canada no less.

I'm certainly not looking forward to the beating though. The team is making way too defensive mistakes right now and outshooting a team with one of if not the best goalie in the game is not always a recipe for a win. Plus Montreal looks almost mk most unbeatable right now. Either way it should be a special night.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
The only concern I have is the speed of the young TML forwards could cause problems for our less than mobile Dmen. I still think the Habs win but it won't be as easy as some think.

They very well could, but if Tampa didn't cause any problems I'm not particularly worries.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
ViI9Z7.gif

The streak lives on!
Believe the Hype!
Who's Next!?

Newhabfan

Sep 3, 2008
Montreal
Well.....this is just my luck.:shakehead
But because of the media boosting the story of the poor little Davey being trash in the media, i expect Max-DD will have a good game with the help of MT given them absolutely all they can handle offensively.

And that would be a catastrophic scenario, right ?

ssmtl1

Jul 16, 2014
Montreal

Funny how the French media have the first line as Radulov-Galchenyuk-Gallagher, and the English media have it as Pac-DD-Shaw.

Can we just agree Plekanec has not been superior to DD so far this year and give it a rest? First line is 47-27-11 anyway, relax people :)

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Leafs fan here. The team is making way too defensive mistakes right now and outshooting a team with one of if not the best goalie in the game is not always a recipe for a win. Plus Montreal looks almost mk most unbeatable right now. Either way it should be a special night.

What he said, except, not a Leafs fan.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Not sure what the Habs are waiting for....send Sergachev down and bring up Barberio. This is starting to make little sense.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Was there any doubt?

AT least AG is playing with good players.

Not a fan of Byron on the 3rd line. Not a fan at all. He is doing the job for now but imo later in the season this soft and small 3rd line will be a problem. It's something MB needs to resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad