Toronto Maple Leafs Mid Season Prospect Rankings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
i picked Kapenen over Brown cause hes 3 yrs younger so 3 more years to get even better.

Alexanderthe89

Apr 29, 2011
Surprised that Leipsic hasn't gotten any love. I think he deserves to be in the conversation for #3 with how he's progressed this year.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I went with Brown. I would say a few guys could be number 3 but Brown has heart and I believe in him now. Others have more talent and upside but Brown gets the job done every time.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Still surprised how much Nylander beat Marner by.

Marner didn't dominate the world junior hockey championships is why. Be glad for that and move on. The more i think about Marner not having anything to prove in the ohl next year and him being eaten alive if the Leafs keep him out of training camp, the more i figure the Knight's is the best option.

He can't do his development next year in the Nhl if we know what's good for him. I am thinking Ohl development next season is the best scenario without the Ahl option.

I wonder how many other posters are a little apprehensive about Marner landing in the nhl next year?

I am thinking i would be fine with Ohl next year followed by Marlies. That thinking of nine fits with his #2 ranking i guess.

He is just as skilled as Nylander though. Either Nylander or Marner could be #1. I voted willy #1 because he is ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad