Toronto Maple Leafs Mid Season Prospect Rankings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
No looks like he was drafted by the pens.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/nhl2014e.html

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Voted Brown because I love Brown.

If I were gonna use that logic stuff I'd probably take into account that Brown is 2 years older, and Kap is playing very well as a 19 year old in the A.

But I love Brown. So Brown it is.

What can Brown do for you?

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I don't think Kapanen will ever be a long term NHL player. Brown should be at least a decent 3rd liner. Went with Brown.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Agree with Mallory and a Marner note

Torn between Johnson, Kapanen and Timashov.
All performing VERY well for their age and league.

Don't think Connor Brown's game translates to the show ... he doesn't have the speed or agility to create seperation. He might be OK in the NHL ... but I think the 3 above are easily better.

Went with Kapanen though ... love the speed ... love how he is already in the A.

IMO Brown doesn't have speed, strength to be an NHLer. He has to be a top 1 or 2 winger to have an NHL change.
Kap, Sosh, Johnson, even Hyman have been changes of being NHLers on the wings

Watching the London Knight/Erie Otter game. Marner looks bad, skates fast, doesn't help teammates. I know it's only one game. He definitely needs some pro adjustment.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
IMO Brown doesn't have speed, strength to be an NHLer. He has to be a top 1 or 2 winger to have an NHL change.
Kap, Sosh, Johnson, even Hyman have been changes of being NHLers on the wings

Watching the London Knight/Erie Otter game. Marner looks bad, skates fast, doesn't help teammates. I know it's only one game. He definitely needs some pro adjustment.

Completely disagree. Brown can be a very effective 3rd liner imo.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
I love Brown's smarts, determination & work ethic but Kapanen has elite skills. He will be one of the fastest in the league when he gets here. He's only 19, once he learns to take advantage of his skills, he will take off.

Jeypic

Sep 12, 2015
Kapanen will likely be in the nhl when he's connors age. Gotta go with kap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad