GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins 7:00pm October 22nd on TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Probably because you keep praising him endlessly.
And you don't grasp that it's the principle of Babcock pretending he doesn't have extra players who are rested and that I actually care about Petan. Pretty interesting
I haven’t praised him at all. I describe him just like I describe other depth centremen.

I don’t see the purpose in breaking up your best available line up because a 4th liner or bottom pairing D might be tired after being used sparingly the night before.

...unless your plan is to replace them with players who play a lot of minutes?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
How amazing a win here will be? I think everybody's spirits will be up exponentially. Time for the men to grind out a win.

It's a tough ask

We're going to need a top drawer goaltending performance and to make the most of our chances to pull this one out imo

We don't really grind and I doubt were capable of it so i'd suggest do what you do well except better

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
It's a tough ask

We're going to need a top drawer goaltending performance and to make the most of our chances to pull this one out imo

We don't really grind and I doubt were capable of it so i'd suggest do what you do well except better
Hutchinson has been left out to dry enough already. Time for the team in front of him to play a full 60 and give him a chance

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Hutchinson has been left out to dry enough already. Time for the team in front of him to play a full 60 and give him a chance

I'm starting to wonder if we're capable of that as well :laugh:

We're probably better off trying to turn this thing into a track meet

Reactions: Suntouchable13

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I expect the usual, we get down on the team and they come out with a great game.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
First game of a new segment... We're 2 for 2 this season so far. And won the majority of these first games last season too... For what it's worth.

Edit: won every 1st segment game last season... Wow!

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
How amazing a win here will be? I think everybody's spirits will be up exponentially. Time for the men to grind out a win.
A win tonight would feel so damn good, hopefully the boys pull this off cause it could give us serious momentum. 5 out of 6 points without JT would be excellent

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Ill be watching the raps banner raising. Hopefully the Leafs wont be down by multiple goals once I check in.

We seem to start pretty well on b2b games, it's not until the 2nd and 3rd periods that things become tough

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
We seem to start pretty well on b2b games, it's not until the 2nd and 3rd periods that things become tough
Pretty common for all teams. You start fresh off the last game and then get tired

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Get ready for a massacre.

Will Hutchinson win a game this year...thanks Mitch!

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Barrie has been very underwhelming. This guy was coming in touted to be a top pairing dman. Other than a couple of fancy spin dekes, the guy hasn't stood out at all. Not impressed. Definitely not worth resigning next year if he keeps this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad