GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (39-20-5) @ Tampa Bay Lightning (42-17-3) | 7:30 PM ET | SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Oh yeah there's a game on tonight. :laugh:

Excited to see what Plekanec is made of tonight. Hoping he can bring that shutdown element against the best offensive team.

iBlaze81

Jan 18, 2010
Probably right, Marner back with Kadri and Nylander to the wing, Turtle Neck moves to center?

I wouldn't be surprised if Moore got in the lineup and Pleks is with Nylander and Hyman. Levio is back in the pressbox.

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR- Bozak- Brown
Hyman-Pleks-Nylander
Kap - Moore - Komarov

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I wouldn't be surprised if Moore got in the lineup and Pleks is with Nylander and Hyman. Levio is back in the pressbox.

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR- Bozak- Brown
Hyman-Pleks-Nylander
Kap - Moore - Komarov
My exact thinking :clap:

Reactions: iBlaze81

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR- Bozak- Brown
Hyman-Pleks-Nylander
Kap - Moore - Komarov

Leivo might be the most likely Leaf player traded today.

If Leafs sent him to Detroit in a package for Mike Green then your line-up would fall together because a a trade like that.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Babcock said if willy was good at center he could remain there. I really hope he wasn't lying

I'd like to see Nylander at center tonight but come the playoff I really want to see

Matthews
Kadri
Bozak
Plekanec

That's a good looking list of centers and Nylander should help overload our top 6.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR- Bozak- Brown
Hyman-Pleks-Nylander
Kap - Moore - Komarov

I really hope this doesn't happen. Moore is still not going to crack the lineup when Matthews is back. He has no value to us at this point. Even if there is an injury to a center, we are still better off moving Nylander to center and using Leivo or Johnsson.

Leivo is still a valuable asset and could become a big part of the team next year when we part ways with JVR and Komarov (and Martin). Time to get him into the lineup now and see what he can do. We know what Moore can do. These games don't mean much of anything right now anyways. We have our playoff spot clinched.

iBlaze81

Jan 18, 2010
I really hope this doesn't happen. Moore is still not going to crack the lineup when Matthews is back. He has no value to us at this point. Even if there is an injury to a center, we are still better off moving Nylander to center and using Leivo or Johnsson.

Leivo is still a valuable asset and could become a big part of the team next year when we part ways with JVR and Komarov (and Martin). Time to get him into the lineup now and see what he can do. We know what Moore can do. These games don't mean much of anything right now anyways. We have our playoff spot clinched.

I agree, once Matthews is back, Moore will be in the press box. Even though Nylander had a great game a centre on Saturday, I don't see Babs using him as a centre on the Road, that why i see Pleks in the middle of Hyman and Nylander.

I don't think there's much value with Levio on the 4th line, this role on this team has to be top 9 and it will be battle with him and AJ next year to get that JVR spot.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Let’s dominate and win this game. We already sent a message to Boston. Win this game and send a message to Tampa and the so called analysts who think we have no chance at beating either of these teams.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Babcock said if willy was good at center he could remain there. I really hope he wasn't lying
Willie had a good game against Boston bbq ut there were some shifts where he matched up against krejci that were a bit nail biting for me so I would not be surprised if Babcock puts plecs in the middle of Willie and Hyman

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
JVR- Bozak- Brown
Hyman-Pleks-Nylander
Kap - Moore - Komarov

That’s not good. Nylander and Marner looked great together. Nylander looks great at C.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Willie had a good game against Boston bbq ut there were some shifts where he matched up against krejci that were a bit nail biting for me so I would not be surprised if Babcock puts plecs in the middle of Willie and Hyman

Especially when he doesn't have last change and can't control the match-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad