Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Is your only argument when it comes to defense cores the fact the Canucks have Quinn Hughes? :laugh:
No but it’s the easiest. If you want to make the argument Oilers offense is better, I might actually make an effort to debate you. But when a statement is so asinine such as thinking the Oilers D is better, you’re not gonna get my A game.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
How is that even an argument? McDavid and Draisaitl are big strong guys that have never been afraid of getting involved. Pettersson has looked like a scared child and Hughes is definitely hearing footsteps and spinning away from checks rather than making assertive plays.
Lmao literally no one thinks McDavid is physically imposing

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
No but it’s the easiest. If you want to make the argument Oilers offense is better, I might actually make an effort to debate you. But when a statement is so asinine such as thinking the Oilers D is better, you’re not gonna get my A game.
Who suggested the Oilers D is better?

You're honestly not very good at this, take a breathe.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Miller has been a thorn in McDavid's side when we've played previously, frustrating the hell out of him. I'm looking forward to that match up.

And the Canucks have a bigger mobile defense that doesn't really have a pairing that needs to be hidden.

He's a hell of all lot more imposing than the Canucks top guns, that's for sure.

What are EP & Hughes then?

I've never seen Hughes do anything that would warrant a "bitch" label. He takes hits and gets up and keeps playing.

And Pettersson has no emotion in a dead soulless on the spectrum sort of way.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Miller has been a thorn in McDavid's side when we've played previously, frustrating the hell out of him. I'm looking forward to that match up.

And the Canucks have a bigger mobile defense that doesn't really have a pairing that needs to be hidden.

I've never seen Hughes do anything that would warrant a "bitch" label. He takes hits and gets up and keeps playing.

And Pettersson has no emotion in a dead soulless on the spectrum sort of way.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
And we all saw the same from Oilers fans, telling us all year, we were lucky and would never make the playoffs, then would never win a series, my favourite is the members of your fan base trying to convince us that Bouchard is a better dman than Hughes, kind of like how you all tried to sell the rest of the league that Nurse was somehow a #1 Dman after you guys signed him. Again common sense, doesn't seem to exist in Edmonton.
I suggest you use the common sense you imply to have and ignore the shit opinions on this site that are spammed by the vocal minority, much as I have learned to ignore the trolls on social media that spam Oiler related posts for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad