GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (22-23-3) [L6] @ New Jersey Devils (17-22-8) [W1] | 7:30PM | SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS @ NEW JERSEY DEVILS
PRUDENTIAL CENTER | NEWARK, NEWJERSEY
7:30PM | SN | SN590

Toronto Maple Leafs Projected Lines

Coming Soon.

Rumor Central

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Reminder to everyone that only certain opinions are allowed here.

Any rebuild/tanking/losing talk needs to be in the designated thread.

mikebel111*

Tough decision Raptors or Leafs:sarcasm:
Watch Leafs go on a winning streak now just because its leafs

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Tough decision Raptors or Leafs:sarcasm:
Watch Leafs go on a winning streak now just because its leafs

Basketball can get really unwatchable, I find. I love watching hockey, so this is an easy decision for me. Leafs all the way. I don't even remember the last time I watched a full Raptors game. Hockey>basketball AINEC.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Will be interesting to see how they respond after the break. No excuses to not come out and pummel NJ if they have any pride.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Will be interesting to see how they respond after the break. No excuses to not come out and pummel NJ if they have any pride.

That was said after every loss in the last 20 games. "Man they sucked last night... they better come out pummeling X team if they have any pride!" "Just fired the coach, now they'll come out swinging!" "West coast trip was a mess, now they are going to come back and really play hard at home!" "We always win in Ottawa, no way we lose tonight!"

I guess this is the final excuse token being used up.

mikebel111*

Basketball can get really unwatchable, I find. I love watching hockey, so this is an easy decision for me. Leafs all the way. I don't even remember the last time I watched a full Raptors game. Hockey>basketball AINEC.
Oh believe me I prefer hockey over basketball. I mean non leafs playoff hockey vs non raptors playoff basketball. Its not close I always watch the hockey game. But I was talking more in terms of which team I would rather watch and that is the raptors
Since both games start at same time really, I will rotate depending on score and commercials

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
A look into the life without Franson?

OMG, you're saying if Gardiner does well tonight, Franson will be traded tomorrow!!!! Thanks for the insight Chuck, if you are wrong, i'm going to be pissed at you!!!!

:sarcasm:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs schedule actually looks like its possible Leafs could win 5 of their next 6 games and get back in the playoff race.

NJ, Arizona, Philly, NJ and Edmonton along with Nashville gives the Leafs a chance to save the season.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Leafs schedule actually looks like its possible Leafs could win 5 of their next 6 games and get back in the playoff race.

NJ, Arizona, Philly, NJ and Edmonton along with Nashville gives the Leafs a chance to save the season.

You are overestimating this team.

These next 6 games are all the exact games we never win. New Jersey and Arizona are 3 guaranteed loses, it seems we can never beat those two

I can see us going 2-4, beating Nashville and Edmonton

Edit: Am I allowed to post this here? Or was I supposed to agree? Not trying to be a smart ass, just don't know what dictates "cheering to lose" or tank comments, from honest opinions about our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad