Toronto FC: Toronto FC/Canada Soccer Discussion Thread - WC Qualifiers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I was hoping for nothing more than a 1 goal loss... I guess I need to set my standards higher with this squad?! Fantastic effort.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I was hoping for nothing more than a 1 goal loss... I guess I need to set my standards higher with this squad?! Fantastic effort.
now will be interesting, since we should be "favorites" vs jamaica and panama given our results vs mexico and the US. different kind of pressure but i think this team has it for sure.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
now will be interesting, since we should be "favorites" vs jamaica and panama given our results vs mexico and the US. different kind of pressure but i think this team has it for sure.

Exactly! And with a depleted lineup in Kingston on Sunday. Who steps up? They just need to keep it tidy, keep attacking, and play their game.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Exactly! And with a depleted lineup in Kingston on Sunday. Who steps up? They just need to keep it tidy, keep attacking, and play their game.
theres a chance david and davies dont play either. hopefully they dont take jamaica too lightly...especially on their home turf.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I still have not seen the starting XI announced on social media anywhere. Should be soon though.

Less than 2000 tickets available too; expecting 26k at the game. How many in Red and White?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I still have not seen the starting XI announced on social media anywhere. Should be soon though.

Less than 2000 tickets available too; expecting 26k at the game. How many in Red and White?

My guess is at least 1/4 of the crowd will be cheering for the visitors.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
What a great game in front of a packed house at BMO Field. That may be the most dominant performance I've ever seen by the CMNT.

Reactions: Kurtz

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Great win! The mic picked up some of what laryea was saying to the 4th official after the game. He was asking if they were going to look at the video. My guess is another typical greasy play away from the ball. Laryea was heated.

I really enjoyed the win, but man... I know Panama isn't great, but their lack of effort on a couple of the goals was borderline fishy.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Watching Davies cover that much ground in such a short amount of time from section 112 was a thing of beauty. Don't blink.

On to Edmonton in November. The holiday i didn't know i wanted. I hear they have great beaches.

Flights under $200 return from Pearson.

Reactions: al secord

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Watching Davies cover that much ground in such a short amount of time from section 112 was a thing of beauty. Don't blink.

On to Edmonton in November. The holiday i didn't know i wanted. I hear they have great beaches.
I'm also heading Edmonton way. Luckily I can work from where ever so I don't even need to use vacation time.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Reactions: Kurtz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad