Mik with the Canucks
8g 7a 15p +5

Our players
2g 2a 4p

3g 3a 6p

1g 9a 10p

Ttl
6g 14a 20p

I’ll leave it to the rest of you geeks to talk about salaries …..but I’m pretty sure it’s at least equal ??? Between 3 players taking up space vs 1 ??

Note :
Go check out Miks goals tonight and all of his 8 goals this season , kinda cool to see a player in the greasy areas to pot some goals isn’t it ?

Didnt we need a Top 6 LWer ?
Other than the amazing MM who else is scoring shorties?
Dont we need players driving to the net ?
I think Mik was well liked
Sure could use his beautiful skating and height couldnt we ?
I thought he at least made contact with the opponent didn’t he ?
We all seemed to like him a lot ?
I think he could fit in our lineup ?
I’m pretty sure that 47 , 15 and 62 wont be with us by years end and for sure ( god I hope ) next year …
Imagine
Knies
Bunts
Mik
Steeves
NR
On our LW
I’m pretty sure Mik is and will get better , I’m pretty sure 47 , 15 and 62 are what they are .
If I not mistaken Mik was pretty fearless ?
I’m pretty sure those other three soft as soft can be will never ever touch the opponent ever ?

Just saying

GFLG

Last edited:

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
this year

Mik with the Canucks
8g 7a 15p +5

Our players
2g 2a 4p

3g 3a 6p

1g 9a 10p

Ttl
6g 14a 20p

I’ll leave it to the rest of you geeks to talk about salaries …..but I’m pretty sure it’s at least equal ??? Between 3 players taking up space vs 1 ??

Note :
Go check out Miks goals tonight and all of his 8 goals this season , kinda cool to see a player in the greasy areas to pot some goals isn’t it ?

I’m pretty sure that 47 , 15 and 62 wont be with us by years end and for sure ( god I hope ) next year …
Imagine
Knies
Bunts
Mik
Steeves
NR
On our LW
I’m pretty sure Mik is and will get better , I’m pretty sure 47 , 15 and 62 are what they are .
I’m pretty sure those other three soft as soft can be will never ever touch the opponent ever ?

Just saying

GFLG

Hindsight is beautiful isn't it?

Mik is @ $4.7 mil for four years.

Foresight though... Kerfoot outscored Mik the last two years pretty easily. Would you trade them now... sure... would you have in the offseason, probably not.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Don't agree with starting Murray again. We have a capable tandem they both need playing time. Neither has shown to be better than the other.

It's clear the Leafs want the cup goalie in net, but it's not even 2023 yet. 50-50 splits and we can ramp up a bit if needed in a few months
Samsonov just back from injury...maybe taking it a bit careful on his return.

this year

Mik with the Canucks
8g 7a 15p +5

Our players
2g 2a 4p

3g 3a 6p

1g 9a 10p

Ttl
6g 14a 20p

Note :

Imagine
Knies
Bunts
Mik
Steeves
NR
On our LW

Just saying

GFLG
MIK scored zero goals the last 2 playoffs with the goalie not pulled. That is a big enough sample size for me.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Hindsight is beautiful isn't it?

Mik is @ $4.7 mil for four years.

Foresight though... Kerfoot outscored Mik the last two years pretty easily. Would you trade them now... sure... would you have in the offseason, probably not.
Not to mention Mik plays with Petey and Kuz most nights. Petey having a career year helps.

I would like to think maybe Mik could have played top 6 here but he has almost zero playmaking ability.

Nylander could keep up with him and that's about it.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Re-signing Mik also means you need to find an additional depth replacement for cheap if you move Engvall and Kerfoot

I maintain that Jarnkrok was intended to replace Kerfoot but the market wasn’t as strong as Dubas projected so he didn’t undersell Kerfoot’s value (coming off a 50 point season. Now Kerfoot’s bad year (offensively so far) has tanked it

Reactions: Teeder Keon

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
If we didn't know better you'd think their playing Vancouver with all the Mikheyev talk.
yeh whats up with that. i honestly havent even thought about Mik until reading this.

He was fast yeh but other then that was pretty useless, specially at 4.7 per

Reactions: ACC1224

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Robertson somewhat playing for his spot here from the media reports hopefully he can have another game like the last Dallas one

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Re-signing Mik also means you need to find an additional depth replacement for cheap if you move Engvall and Kerfoot

I maintain that Jarnkrok was intended to replace Kerfoot but the market wasn’t as strong as Dubas projected so he didn’t undersell Kerfoot’s value (coming off a 50 point season. Now Kerfoot’s bad year (offensively so far) has tanked it
That’s why you have your minor league system

Reactions: BertCorbeau
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Should be a fun game. Dallas is averaging nearly 4 goals a game (way more at home lately) so the Leafs D and Murray need to be on top of their game. And stay out of the box.

Side note: Dallas has the best goal horn in the league, so I wouldn't mind a 12-11 win :laugh:

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I would have loved to keep Mikheyev, but at 4.7 million that’s a hard pass. Probably about a million dollars overpaid but that’s what free agency usually does for you…
Yep, no need to pay Mik that kind of money for that many years. Not that we had much of an option anyway

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Leafs have a great schedule this month, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday games only, except for the 25th of course. This is time to really make some hay no tough travel hopefully they can put together 10 ROW's.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
So Timmins first game as a leaf he's gifted PP2 duties instead of Liljegren getting a shot. I'm so done with future legend Keefe its comical. The guy is a buffoon

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Leafs have a great schedule this month, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday games only, except for the 25th of course. This is time to really make some hay no tough travel hopefully they can put together 10 ROW's.
1670357325452.gif

Reactions: kb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad