Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Dallas - December 6 @ 8:30

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Just as long as Mitch didn't have his sticks stolen in Tampa, we'll be ok.

Such a weird story. Stamkos set the Lightning record of an 18 game point streak in Toronto, had his sticks stolen at the airport, and promptly went pointless in his next three.

Last edited:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Just as long as Mitch didn't have his sticks stolen in Tampa, we'll be ok.

Such a weird story. Stamkos set the Lightning record of an 18 game point streak in Toronto, had his sticks stolen at the airport, and promptly went scoreless in his next three.
Strange, you'd think his sticks would have been with the rest of the teams.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Strange, you'd think his sticks would have been with the rest of the teams.
Just going by what he told a reporter Saturday after the game.

They likely were, but each player's would be in a separate bundle, and some handler at Pearson - fan or anti-fan - grabbed his.

A weird coincidence - the Tampa record set in Toronto and the Toronto record set in Tampa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmo89

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
2 points streaks on the line (Mitch and Stars’ Robertson both on runs). More importantly 2 points in the standings on the line.

I think Gretzky has the record of a 53 game point streak? Only 34 more Mitch.

Will it be Timmins time? SDA in? Strange call up on the road for a Christmas bonus. Maybe someone else is injured.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Both Hintz and Robertson have taken a big jump. Plus Benn seems to be rejuvinated.

With Mitch and Willy hot and Matthews getting there this should be a good game.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

SDA looks to be making his debut. Timmins also in as expected.
Malgin scratched again despite him playing well to stay in. It's nice to SDA play but Malgin shouldn't be scratched this many times. Unless they know what they have in Malgin, and now giving others a chance

Reactions: 93gilmour93

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I wonder why they called up SDA just to put him on the 4th line. Would rather have kept Malgin there he was doing fine.

Reactions: The Iceman

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Can someone explain why Malgin is being thrown to the wolves and Kerfoot ia continuing to dress?
Malgin‘s pull up the other night should have him sitting for at least another week

Last edited:

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Have they hinted at the Goalie yet?
Looks like Murray again from practice I think.

I heard somewhere it might go... Murray sat Tues... Sammy Thursday... unless someone really starts bombing.

Just hear say but someone mentioned it forget who.

The next month they play Tues Thurs sat for I think pretty much the next 5 weeks.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Looks like Murray again from practice I think.

I heard somewhere it might go... Murray sat Tues... Sammy Thursday... unless someone really starts bombing.

Just hear say but someone mentioned it forget who.

The next month they play Tues Thurs sat for I think pretty much the next 5 weeks.
I was thinking they may rotate which would put Samsonov in tomorrow.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm surprised SDA is playing over Malgin. I think they really want to reward him, maybe even showcase him at the NHL level. Either way, he's been really good with the Marlies and has taken a step forward in a lot of areas.

Nice to see Timmins finally in too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad