Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Boston - Saturday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
The Bruins struggle against teams with a lot of speed and mobile defense. We need to be able to exploit that. Guys like Rielly, Timmins, Liljergen and Sandin will play a big role tonight

Luckily Keefe has noted speedster Wayne Simmonds ready to make an impact as well!

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Still confident we get the W. but without holmberg and McMann takes a huge hit.

F the deadline make a trade yesterday

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
If the Leafs fall behind early, they will probably never win another game, let alone a playoff round. The goal was probably because Rielly was out skee-daddlin around and Holl being somewhere on the ice. It was a shot though that Murray should've had and 9 out of 9 NHL goalies would've stopped, Keefe should've had Sandin out there but he's too dumb to do the right thing!

Other than that should be a great game, having home made pasta with an Alfredo made with mozzarella and some smoked gouda, oyster mushrooms and a nice chilled blue giovello

Enjoy the game all

I just watched Heat again because of yall and Bobby McMann. Bobby De Niro was real good again in Michael Mann's Heat.
What about you and Bobby McGee?

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Can't wait for 7, this is probably the most excited I've been for a regular season game

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
If the Leafs fall behind early, they will probably never win another game, let alone a playoff round. The goal was probably because Rielly was out skee-daddlin around and Holl being somewhere on the ice. It was a shot though that Murray should've had and 9 out of 9 NHL goalies would've stopped, Keefe should've had Sandin out there but he's too dumb to do the right thing!
Its like youre from the future and the past at the exact same time

• Haha
Reactions: therealkoho

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Battles tonight:

Bunting vs Marchand -best pest award. Can Bunting draw penalties without taking them himself

I know Lyabushkin isn’t on the team anymore, but does someone make Hall’s life miserable tonight?

Leafs lost goalie Petr Mrázek and defencemen Justin Holl and Ilya Lyubushkin during a 6-4 win in Boston last March 29th. Let’s stay injury free tonight.

Nylander vs Pastrnak top scorers on each team this year go head to head.

Ullmark vs Murray: big goalies, first year with each team playing against each other for the first time. (Last game leafs lost Samsonov to injury and Kallgren had to step in) bad luck with goalie injuries against the B’s

I have been waiting to see Timmins with Rielly, I think it will work out well, we shall see.

let’s f’in go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad