NHL Toronto’s Nazem Kadri suspended three games for boarding Boston’s Tommy Wingels.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Three seems ok. The loss of Kadri doesn’t affect the series much. Still gonna be tight.

pretty big loss for them. kadri is their best defensive center, is abrasive, and scores 30 goals a year.
the next issue is that they aren't very deep at center. marleau and nylander were filling into the middle
when matthews got hurt this year, and neither is terribly effective in that spot. plekanec has been
pretty terrible since they got him too, so losing kadri is a problem. now it's up to us to take advantage.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Deliberate intentional to injure another player who was in a vulnerable position and his idiotic statement after the fact.
Three games is sufficient but also giving all the circumstance against Kadri was the bare minimum he should of gotten but with that being said I'm happy.

But the Bruins and Marchand in particular better not cross the line as Parros will be having a field day as the flood-Gates are open.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
pretty big loss for them. kadri is their best defensive center, is abrasive, and scores 30 goals a year.
the next issue is that they aren't very deep at center. marleau and nylander were filling into the middle
when matthews got hurt this year, and neither is terribly effective in that spot. plekanec has been
pretty terrible since they got him too, so losing kadri is a problem. now it's up to us to take advantage.

Yeah guess he’s better than I realized.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Serious delusion going on the Tronna board right now. Full blinder mode for a good chunk of posters there

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I had the Bs in three games, so this doesn't do much in terms of winning, but now I'll be less worried about one of our guys being injured by garbage on skates.

So glad none of our players ever cross the line. I can't think of a single Bruin who also does terrible stuff like this. It's nice to root for a totally clean team where every player plays the right way at all times.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I had the Bs in three games, so this doesn't do much in terms of winning, but now I'll be less worried about one of our guys being injured by garbage on skates.

So glad none of our players ever cross the line. I can't think of a single Bruin who also does terrible stuff like this. It's nice to root for a totally clean team where every player plays the right way at all times.

You are evil. Pure evil. :ipeace

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Thought the spinning wheel of justice should have given him at least 2 more given what they have given other players for much less this season, but whatever. I'm just happy I don't have to watch that fool skating around trying to injure Bs players and throwing himself into the boards for the next 3 games.

And I agree with others that Marchand better be on his best behavior for the rest of the series.

Reactions: Ladyfan

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
i gotta think that kadri's "explanation" of what happened didn't do him any favors here. what a dummy.
marleau or plekanec is the new "shutdown" center? bring it on.

Pretty much admits it was "payback". The NHL didn't like that.

Then his comment about the not being a call on the Wingels elbow being justification of the action, shows no remorse or accountability for his actions. Double wammy.

I thought he'd get 2 games, but 3 is deserved, he buried himself in the post-game comments.

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
If you read the leaf fan response a lot are saying this will kill their chance to win the series etc. the crying is incredible. Its one player ! bruins go through injuries with 4 to 6 players out. they keep playing. they keep winning. if they had a better start they would have taken first overall but because of injuries they didn't. March was out for 5 games and the Bruins keep winning. That is the sign of a contender. That's why i picked the Bruins in 5.
They are a contender and not a pretender. Hope Kadri sleeps well knowing he F ed his team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00