NHL Toronto’s Nazem Kadri suspended three games for boarding Boston’s Tommy Wingels.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I thought he’d get a game or two just because it was a Bruin that got hit.
(Might have been if Marchand was on the receiving end)

Three is a bit high IMO, but I’ve long since stopped trying to understand anything the NHL does.

TBH, I’m not sure I’d wouldn’t rather see Kadri in the lineup. He’s a pretty dumb player and seemingly easy to get going. The way the PP is clicking, the B’s may be better off baiting him into a couple dumb penalties.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Need to take advantage. Don’t need the leafs getting Kadri back with a series tied 2-2, that would give them a pretty big boost. Need to win 2 of next 3.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
It’s kind of funny that Parros ignored the fact that Kadri jumped and turned to increase the force of the hit. And, he conveniently left out all the “intention” stuff he used to suspend Marchand.

Yeah, three games is great but it just increases the level of doubt most people have in the Player Safety rulings. Marchand had history and got five for an elbow. Backes had no history and got three for a clean hit. Kadri has history and he really made an effort to hammer a defenseless player.​

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Toronto board is a little upset

R5p9G94.gif

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Three seems ok. The loss of Kadri doesn’t affect the series much. Still gonna be tight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad