Post-Game Talk: TOR @ WSH | 10/16/19 | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
At game - first of the season. Forget the snazzy scoreboard. The new lighting is the shizzle. It’s like Ike going from SD to HD. Ice is more sharply lit and light over crowd is softer and dimmer. It’s great

So, yes, PP zone entries are still putrid. Thank Jah for 5x3 to put us out of our PP funk. Expect at least 2 calls against in the 3rd.

Carlson fake shot pass to Vrana was superb. Nice to see a very Kuzy goal from Kuzy. Siegs looked bad on that 2nd goal but is playi ng well. Hathaway continues to make Brown grads proud. Panik and Stevie look good, and I’m liking Gudas.

Also, Leafs are paying Mariner and Nylander to do . . . not very much

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Leipsic is such an oddball. He just doesn't produce. Watch him play and you think 'Just a matter of time before this guy starts putting up points' and it never comes.

Easy to see why teams keep taking a chance on him but there is also a good reason he can never stick anywhere.

Reactions: tenken00

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
At game - first of the season. Forget the snazzy scoreboard. The new lighting is the shizzle. It’s like Ike going from SD to HD. Ice is more sharply lit and light over crowd is softer and dimmer. It’s great

So, yes, PP zone entries are still putrid. Thank Jah for 5x3 to put us out of our PP funk. Expect at least 2 calls against in the 3rd.

Carlson fake shot pass to Vrana was superb. Nice to see a very Kuzy goal from Kuzy. Siegs looked bad on that 2nd goal but is playi ng well. Hathaway continues to make Brown grads proud. Panik and Stevie look good, and I’m liking Gudas.

Also, Leafs are paying Mariner and Nylander to do . . . not very much

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear a different perspective.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Leaf fan coming in peace! Samsonov is a true gem! So happy for you guys. He will be an amazing goalie in the NHL for a long time. I really love your strong mentality and grit. Really wish we can develop a winning spirit like you someday. All the best and have a great night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad