Confirmed with Link: TOR sign RD Zach Bogosian [1 year, 1M]

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
He's only 30. You think he sticks around?

I hope so.

I think after a couple of years of him taking team friendly contracts he takes one for himself.

I'd love to keep him but I think he'd like to get a decent 3-4 year contract at 30 years old after he's rejuvenated his career in Tampa and here.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Last night he was an absolute horse on the P.K and was always steady with the puck. He had his usual front of net battles, and he wisely handles the challenge without stick work or stupid play. That is wily, veteran, A-B-C defense leadership you can't underestimate.

I've been an ardent defender of him from day one, never waivered. Guys like him and Simmonds were built for the playoffs. Both playing physical but smart hockey.

It was possibly the most impressive signing by Dubas thus far in my eyes, simply for the reason that it caught me and probably many others offguard. As soon as he signed him I thought "just perfect for this defenses needs" and he hadn't crossed my mind at all so it was a pleasant surprise.

A prudent signing by Dubas. Maybe both parties will find a home for each other. As soon as he added Brodie and Bogosian I saw the makings of the best defense this team had for 20+ years. They haven't disappointed. All of them are sacrificing for each other and Campbell loves it.

great post. This team was built for the playoffs but has to execute. They are doing that so far.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It'll come.down to money probably.

Leafs can give him a bit of a raise bit not much. So will depend on if he thinks he can get a significantly better deal elsewhere.

I also hope he stays

I wonder the fact that he circled back twice to the Leafs means he wants to be here. He has some ties to Ontario via Peterborough in the OHL and he's from Massena, New York which is just southwest of Cornwall.

Reactions: Menzinger

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I wonder the fact that he circled back twice to the Leafs means he wants to be here. He has some ties to Ontario via Peterborough in the OHL and he's from Massena, New York which is just southwest of Cornwall.

He also seems.ro like playing here and clearly the coaches like using him.

There's probably a high chance he returns - assuming they make the money work

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He also seems.ro like playing here and clearly the coaches like using him.

There's probably a high chance he returns - assuming they make the money work

"How would you like a 0% raise and a bonus paid out in a diamond studded ring?"

Reactions: Gallagbi

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Last night there was a pretty rough scrum and my son and i were like, crap it's all our small guys out there but then the camera angle changed and we saw Bogo and we both said, "oh, we're good".

YOU bugger, you brought your son into this comment, course I am going to give you a like anyways.

Your son, does he loves the blue and white brah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad