Confirmed with Link: TOR sign C Nick Shore to a 1 year, 750K deal

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm curious to read up on why he decided to go to the KHL for a season. I'm sure he got a nice paycheck to do so but seems pretty rare to see an American do this sort of move when he likely would have had plenty of offers for league minimum in the NHL this time last year...

Either way, I would be surprised to see him over Gauthier but training camps are there for that.

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Wow I didn't say that lol I just think after screwing us getting suspended at the worst time kadri is done
I could see Kadri as a deadline deal to get that top 4 d-man to play with Rielly. In the meantime, the Leafs are going to run guys like Rosen, Ceci (if he is signed), a UFA signing and maybe even a youngster like Llijegren on D, plus some of these low risk signings and the Marlies who will be fighting for a forward position to see what they have before you make that big splash.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Huge fan of this move. Wanted him as the 4C last season.

download (19).png

Reactions: Eye Test

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Ugh...why hasn't this guy played a full NHL season?

Healthy scratch or many injuries?

I think this has the makings of leaf scapegoat.

BrainyBomber

Apr 1, 2018
Ugh...why hasn't this guy played a full NHL season?

Healthy scratch or many injuries?

I think this has the makings of leaf scapegoat.
He twice has played 70 games on a deep winning Kings team. He's as good as your gonna get in a forward for 700K.

He's exactly what we need in a 4C and is great on the PK.

Christ some people will moan about free lunch.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
He twice has played 70 games on a deep winning Kings team. He's as good as your gonna get in a forward for 700K.

He's exactly what we need in a 4C and is great on the PK.

Christ some people will moan about free lunch.

I will moan about the amount of games he's played in the last 4 seasons and you're going to have to take it!

Reactions: Ratboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad