Confirmed Trade: [TOR/LAK] Kyle Clifford (@ 50%), Jack Campbell for Trevor Moore, 2020 and cond. 2021 3rd round picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Not that this year is over, it's far from it, but I will say this, I don't think we will be sitting 2 points up on a playoff spot this time next year not with Andersen\Campbell instead of Andersen\Hutch

I have total faith in the new tandem
Agreed.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
I really like Campbell! He's a warrior out there, I thought he played quite well in his first 2 games.

Didn't see much from Clifford, excited to get healthy so he's shifted down a slot on the 4th line.

Reactions: kilowatt

Tit

Toast and jam
Sep 23, 2018
Lindors wasnt even the best player ...by a mile.

100%. Quebec/Col won a few cups because of that trade...How many did Philly win?
Lindros was good, but that was one of the worst trades ever imo.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
100%. Quebec/Col won a few cups because of that trade...How many did Philly win?
Lindros was good, but that was one of the worst trades ever imo.
Dont think they ever thought Forsberg would be so dominant. Take him out and it's a different story

RANGERS13ADL

Jan 26, 2020
Dont think they ever thought Forsberg would be so dominant. Take him out and it's a different story

Thats just it... At the time Lindros was the best in the trade and that went horribly wrong. Hard to judge trades based on "the best player" theory. Who won the Erik Karlsson trade? Use the theory or wait 5 years to see who that pick is and how they develop. Do salaries/cap hit play a part? What about state of team, contender or rebuilding? I think evaluating a trade is more than who got today's better player.. But some in here clearly disagree.

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
Campbell looking great so far. I just worry a little bit how he'll handle being in the spotlight, from what I've heard and can tell it seems like he's hard on himself. But I think him and Clifford can be good guys to have in the room too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad