Confirmed with Link: [TOR/FLA] Denis Malgin for Mason Marchment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
The top prospects, the U23 guys - Liljegren, Sandin, Amirov, Knies, Robertson - it’s okay, it’s not bad but it’s not anything special. For this reason I really think they need to keep their 1st this year, unless something crazy happens and an elite 26 or under LW or RD becomes available.

When you gamble you win some (Bunting, Kampf) and you lose some (Ritchie, Foligno).

Sometimes you get lucky and win big (Campbell).

Every team is doing it, every team loses guys, remember the Leafs got Hyman from Florida for Gregg Mckegg, Hyman is rich and Mckegg is a depth fourth liner.

It happens all the time, Hasek, MSL, Fox, most of the guys Vegas took. Unless Marchment becomes a superstar power forward, you chalk it up to the cost of doing business.

I think he’s what people were hoping Ritchie would be and would be a great add if he was in the same situation he was in in Florida. If.

Moving guys you can’t see a future in the organization for sometimes bites you, but it also creates good buzz and positivity to the team.

I wonder how many players tell their agents they ‘don’t want to play in Canada, but Toronto.’

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Heh. Yeah you got me - I always dissappear. I wasn't here at all this summer! I just came back when they started winning

You guys have no idea how embarrassingly unbearable you dorks made this place in the summer. Why anyone would choose to tune in foe the tantrum all summer is beyond me.
Of course they know. That's the whole point

Reactions: Dekes For Days
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad