Hejda-EJ
Wilson-Benoit
Sarich-Guenin

Varly
Giggy

healthy scratches: Kessel, Reilly, Bernier

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
You guys are being silly...if Jake Godiner is being offered the Avs would be crazy to turn that down. I was told not too long ago that Godiner even outscored Duchene 2 years ago and was way better than he was. :laugh:

(yeah, I'll never let that go)

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'd imagine that Matt's contract negotiations with Roy and Sakic are something akin to Kramer negotiating a settlement with the coffee chain.

duchene3.gif

Last edited:

Relaxedriley

Slightly Sober
Mar 1, 2012
Oregon
I'd trade Duchene for Kessel, Reilly, and Bernier

Colorado's new lineup would be sick:

ROR-Stastny-Downie
Tanguay-Mac-Landy
McGinn-J. Malkin-PAP
McLeod-Cliche-Bordeleau

Hejda-EJ
Wilson-Benoit
Sarich-Guenin

Varly
Giggy

healthy scratches: Kessel, Reilly, Bernier

I'd imagine that Matt's contract negotiations with Roy and Sakic are something akin to Kramer negotiating a settlement with the coffee chain.

duchene3.gif

$$$$

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Even with vast overpayment I say no. Dutch would be heartbroken if traded. This is the team he's always wanted to play for and being around super joe and roy just makes his playing career in denver even more magical.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
We might as well trade him.

We all know he is just going to walk as a free agent and sign a discount deal with Toronto anyways.

That's every top end free agents dream, right?

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
If he stuck through the Sacco years like he did, I find it hard to imagine a scenario where he would ever want to be out. He's more loyal to the franchise itself than he is to any person attached to it is.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Well Crosby is great but so is peter Forsberg.. Man these guys gotta be healthy to be and to stay worth anything.
Duchy too was hurt, let's hope Sid and Duchy play long healthy careers but really he's the face of the avs... Anyone else you want? How about pap and 1st and 2 nod for pheneuf?

Last edited:

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Well Crosby is great but so is peter Forsberg.. Man these guts gotta be healthy to be and to stay worth anything.
Duchy too was hurt, let's hope Sid and Duchy play long healthy careers but really he's the face of the avs... Anyone else you want? How about pap and 1st and 2 nod for pheneuf?

What? What? And What? We're not trading away all that for Phaneuf

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Duchene is the last player we'd move. I could give you a list of players that it would take for me to want to move him, but it would be insulting. So I won't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad