Post-Game Talk: [TOR/CHI] Leafs lose In OT 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Happy we got a point, could have easily had more.

Don't love the OT goal, even though Freddie was solid the rest of the game.

Moorpheus*

|GERMAN/IDEALISM\
Apr 14, 2015
What did he do this time?

Playing trash like Komarov to start, playing the glorified AHLer Hyman.

What a ****ing joke, guess we can't roll Matthews Nylander Bozak Marner Kadri JVR and just call it a day, gotta give the 3rd line scrubs some time because of Babcock reasons.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I'll take the point but that was ******* offside. Damn these refs and linesman are ****** and JVR that little backhand slide **** doesn't work for you.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Toews, Kane and Panarin were pretty much out for the entire OT. We didn't even have Nylander, who's been our best player over the last few weeks out.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I'll take the point. Wasn't expecting it. Andersen came up short though, we didn't give them many scoring chances.

Crawford stopped two breakaways and multiple other chances. Wish he could have got that save but who am I kidding we would lose in SO so it doesn't matter.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
What did he do this time?
not play the leafs best player on 3 on 3 ice. Nylander deserved to be on the ice, besides the fact that he's our best player for a 3 on 3 game, he's been the leafs best player for 20+ games on the season now. Sad to see him not being rewarded. But the better team won with the more experienced team and coach knowing how to win against an up coming team.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
no Nylander didn't make sense. We had a bunch of chances that we couldn't capitalize on.

good game but needed the 2nd one there.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
We got a big point tonight anyways. Frustrating to lose in OT again but there were close calls both ways. Focus on the Monday game against Boston, top priority right now.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I'll take the point. Would have loved the win, but getting the point and having Tampa lose in regulation was big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad