Confirmed with Link: [TOR/ARI] Carter Hutton traded to Toronto for future considerations

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Maybe just a cash dump because he’s not going to play again and his deal definitely isn’t insured.

I still think we get Mrazek and pick(s) from Toronto at some point but I figured that’s more of a summer thing. Not sure if it’s connected to the above.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Has to be something here with an LTIR benefit for the Leafs to accrue Cap Space but it's above my pay grade???

Reactions: moosemeister

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Part of Lybushkin deal? Armstrong doesn’t f*** around.
I just read on Twitter possibly part of the money of weekend deal that Leafs would take him on once waivers were cleared.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I just read on Twitter possibly part of the money of weekend deal that Leafs would take him on once waivers were cleared.
Would have to be otherwise they would have just claimed him for nothing yesterday.

Art.Vandelay

@kash2112
Aug 2, 2005
Glendale, AZ
Lets sign some college kids!
tucker-and-dale-vs-evil-tuckeranddale.gif

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
So, apparently, this is a roster flexibility move by BA. Clears out a pro contract (down to 44 now) to give more flexibility at the deadline. But Toronto is going to loan Hutton back to the Roadrunners, per Morgan.

Interesting deal, and sounds like Hutton gets to stay here with his family in the interim.

Reactions: ck26

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Per Craig Morgan, the Leafs will loan Hutton to the Roadrunners. Still seems like there is more to this.
This one doesn't seem to make sense?? He isn't depth for the Leafs as he isn't going there and they have better. Gotta be an LTIR angle but I don't know how??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad