Top GM Replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hextall? Summer could could have way better potential options imo. Bill or Armstrong would be high on my list.

Hextall could be the next Cheveldayoff (I know I butchered that) in the right situation.

Reactions: Faelko

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I hear Condoleeza Rice is interested in management positions with sports teams...or is that just for the Browns?

We’re the Browns of the NHL at this point with a more bleak future.

Reactions: Canada Drai

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
harrison-katz-hands-connor-mcdavid-his-edmonton-oilers-jersey-on-picture-id586420424
Sigh, has he even finished high school yet? We all know it’s happening someday. Might as well get it over with.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Who would want this job? How big of a shovel would they need to dig this organization out of the dirt?

Obviously McDavid is enticing but... this is not going to be an easy job.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
MacT will be made interim GM, and a thorough interview and search process will be done to find a replacement before the draft.
They will do a thorough interview and search process of everyone from the glory days Oilers teams.

Reactions: McOvechking

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
It simply won't matter unless the new gm has the authority and balls to clean house.

The new gm will still be relying on the clowns who have provide chia info.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I'll be sick to my stomach if Chiarelli gets fired and we see one of MacT/Lowe/Howson take over for the rest of the year.

Chiarelli needs to go.

But that might be the breaking point for me.

I think the Oilers OBC knows that is true about a lot of fans. So they'll lowkey slide Keith Gretzky in as acting GM for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad