TSN: Top College/European Free Agents

Will the Bruins add a free agent?

• Total voters

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I like Chaffee. Bigger, right shot, more productive.

I thought he was a smart player. He didn’t do anything flashy, but a lot of goals in the prospect games started with Richards making a good read or pass.
In do too, Ahcan reads like the newest in the organizations new prototype for defensemen though. Krug, Grzlyeck, Clifton, Zech, Ahcan...

Maybe he sees those guys as a roadblock in this organization or maybe he sees them as evidence of a pipeline here to the NHL for guys like him

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
OT for sure but if this season winds up being cancelled totally, how does/will that impact next season`s salary cap if at all? Thx in advance

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
That's two highly thought of D plucked from the college ranks.....looks like Sweeney is building unmatched depth on D that will hit the big Club in waves

That type of planning is how you manage a salary cap and stay competitive over time

Now let's run the table and get a winger

Reactions: TCB and Strafer

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I like that we got two high end college FA D. I'm surprised they are both left handed. It seems like we have a short term and long term gap on right handed depth at D beyond Mcavoy, Carlo and Clifton.

Last edited:

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I like that we got two high end college FA D. I'm surprised there both left handed. It seems like we have a short term and long term gap on right handed depth at D beyond Mcavoy, Carlo and Clifton.

especially when they dealt axel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad