Value of: Top 6 Wing to NJ

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Again you didn't answer my question nor did you read what I wrote. I didn't have any comment on value, I would love to add Tkachuk.

Has a top 10 pick ever been traded before playing a game for that team? (Genuinely asking)
Lindros is an easy one that comes to mind , I'm sure there are a few if not many more , guys that don't do much in the ahl or whatever and are traded away

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
To NJ:
Matthew Tkachuk (extended 8x9.5)

To Calgary:
Alexander Holtz
Unprotected 2023 1st round pick
Shakir Muhkamadullin OR Ty Smith
Andreas Johnsson (cap)
Nolan Foote
I would rather offer something similar for Meier (probably not as much), I doubt Tkachuk will age well, his skating is already average.

Reactions: andora

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Chris Kreider for Holtz straight up.
Yeah let’s trade our longest tenured player that just put up 52 goals in the regular season and 10 goals in the playoffs to our direct rivals for a prospect that wouldn’t even crack our roster

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I’d do it for either/or maybe not for and but I also don’t foresee the Devils missing the playoffs this year.
I'm fairly confident we will miss the playoffs, but we will look better. I think the devils are going to finish 9 / 10

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm fairly confident we will miss the playoffs, but we will look better. I think the devils are going to finish 9 / 10
They are looking a lot better especially if you’re adding Timo.

Bratt-Hughes-Mercer
Timo-Nico-Palat
Wood-Haula-Sharangovich
Johnsson-Boqvist-Bastian

Graves-Hamilton
Siegenthaler-Severson
Smith-Marino

Vanecek
Blackwood

This would all depend on how goaltending stands up but it can’t be as bad as last year and Vanecek is actually pretty good. I could easily see this team finishing above Caps, Isles, CBJ, and the Flyers with a possibility of finishing above the Pens. If you are healthy and get average goaltending, y’all will be either a WC team or the 3rd team in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad