3. Andreas Athanasiou
4. Connor McDavid
5. Dylan Larkin
6. Erik Karlsson
7. Carl Hagelin
8. Taylor Hall
9. Matt Duchene
10. Nathan MacKinnon

Honourable Mention goes to Phil Kessel in his Maple Leafs days.

If i missed anybody, give me some slack because i made this list off the top of my head.

What's your list?

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
idk if grabner is even top 3 tbh, in his stint with the leafs he was really fast but i watch the pens quite a bit and hags just seems faster to me. And watching ottawa a fair amount i wouldnt say karlsson is top 6 either tbh.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
idk if grabner is even top 3 tbh, in his stint with the leafs he was really fast but i watch the pens quite a bit and hags just seems faster to me. And watching ottawa a fair amount i wouldnt say karlsson is top 6 either tbh.

Grabner is definetely faster than Hagelin. I have watched both alot the last 5 years. Hagelin is fast but Grabner is just faster than anyone we play against. Ive never seen a player in the NHL beeing that fast when it comes to skating in a straight line. Its ridicolous. He has multiple breakaways every game.

I also think Karlsson is top 10. When he wants and needs to he is incredible fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvNppH8M0oM&t

Last edited:

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Miles of Wood
Andreas Athaabhhdga
Conrad McDavis
Dylan Larkin
Michael Grabner
Paul Byron
Erik Karlsson
Carl Hagelin
Taylor Hall
Matt Duchene

HMs: Jason Zucker, Andrew Cogliano, Chris Kreider

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Eichel's up there. Even with his high ankle sprain this season, he's still an incredible skater. Fully healthy, he's an ankle breaker.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Been a while since we've had one guy on this list now we have 2 and soon to be 3. Unfortunately we still suck though

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
Karlsson's acceleration is nuts but if you're looking for the fastest skater on the sens then you should look at Hoffman or Dzingel.

The Sens video guys also put out this version of the goal :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Finding a video showcasing Hoffman's speed is a little harder since most just showcase his absurd shot, but I'm sure most have seen how fast he is by now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad