5. Thornton
6. Carkner
7. Shelley
8. Konopka
9. Scott
10. Ogi Oglethorp[/QUOTE]

Seriously?... and I'm a Ranger fan :laugh:

straka91*

I thought we were talking about fighting skill. I shouldnt have put avery up there. He gets his ass wooped

:laugh:It happens. Only top 10 avery should be in is the agitator category. And he is easily top 3.;)

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
1. MacIntyre
2. Engelland
3. Godard
4. Orr
5. Thorton
6. Prust
7. Konopka
8. Bissonette
9. Gillies
10. Carkner

alx83*

Any list without George Parros is a joke. I really wish our fourth line played more, you'd actually see him put up points.

straka91*

^^Agreed^^

Come on, Where is DJ King.
He is definitely in the top 3 best fighters in the league. S. Mac is the only one that could be argued to be a better fighter.

Don't believe me. Youtube him.

He had an off year imo. Part of it was because fatso refused to dress him and the other part is the fights he had this season were not that impressive. Hope he has a rebound year next season.:yo:

As for not putting Lucic on my list. I consider him more of a Power Foward than an enforcer type.

straka91*

My revised enforcing list.

1.Godard
2.Gillies
3.Thornton
4.Boll
5.Parros

6.Boulton-so underrated
7.Big Mac
8.Bam Bam
9.Hordicuck
10.Shelley
-he tries lol

HM: Engelland/Erskine(HW status is ?), Scott, Barch, Biznasty, and Westgarth

Not included due to injuries:
Orr, Carkner, Late Boogaard, Koci, King(lack of playing time), and Ivanans

Based it mostly on enforcing and not just fighting skill or their wins/losses. Only included HW's so thats why you dont see Prust or Konopka types in my list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eaglepride*

whats so cool about Smac is his "hulking it up" the guy is a beast unleashed but when hes pissed hes really hammering like a machine.

Aurel Joliat

May 21, 2010
Ottawa, ON, CA
1. Steve MacIntyre
2. Trevor Gillies
3. Colton Orr
4. John Scott
5. Deryk Engellend
6. Matt Carkner
7. Eric Boulton
8. Paul Bissonette
9. George Parros
10. Cam Janssen

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don't know if Eric Boulton is a top 10 ENFORCER in the league. Top 10 fighter? Obviously. But I don't know if he's mean enough.

alby05

May 9, 2006
Taunton MA
I'm not sure if MacIntyre took his number but Theo Peckham did. He was ready to chase Avery down the hall way to get a piece of him. I'm sure they will be reintroduced the next time the Oilers and Rangers meet. He said after the game that he was disappointed they don't play the Rangers again this season.

Whether it be a hit or a fight...I'm sure Peckham will find a way to get a piece of Avery.

Where's the Horton - Peckham fight? Didn't make the clip?

Nikita Filatov

Jan 3, 2009
Columbus
My revised enforcing list.

1.Godard
2.Gillies
3.Thornton
4.Boll
5.Parros

6.Boulton-so underrated
7.Big Mac
8.Bam Bam
9.Hordicuck
10.Shelley
-he tries lol

HM: Engelland/Erskine(HW status is ?), Scott, Barch, Biznasty, and Westgarth

Not included due to injuries:
Orr, Carkner, Late Boogaard, Koci, King(lack of playing time), and Ivanans

Based it mostly on enforcing and not just fighting skill or their wins/losses. Only included HW's so thats why you dont see Prust or Konopka types in my list.

Any list that includes Boll is wrong. Sure the guy fights, but I don't think he's ever enforced anything on anyone.

Eaglepride*

What? Pests don't fight. Clarkson fights.

this is about top 10 enforcers I'm not sure if I would rank him in the top 20 too. Avery is an agitator "pest" and does fight too but that doesn't make him an enforcer.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
LOL @ anyone who not only doesn't put MacIntyre as top 3, but doesn't mention him at all.

No, not LOL...facepalm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad